Tuesday 11 July 2017

Hypnotized

She opened her eyes, and there was Lisa looking at her, smiling. Whenever Lisa looked at her that way, she got aroused. Lisa was the most beautiful woman she’d ever known, with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Something seemed different now, but Karen couldn’t put her finger on it. Then she remembered, and she had to ask. .Did it work?.Lisa just smiled. Karen thought for a moment. Lisa had insisted that she look at her watch when she sat down, and it had been just before 7pm. She looked down at her watch now, and it read 8:15. .Oh. I guess it worked. How will I know what….Lisa chuckled at the question. .That’s the beauty of it. You won’t know. For the rest of the evening, you are going to be wondering what it is that I told you to do. And tomorrow, sometime during the day, you are going to find yourself doing something that you didn’t expect. And I promise you it will be incredibly erotic. And afterwards, you will come and make love to me and tell me all about it..Lisa could see that Karen was nervous, and excited. She decided to deal with the latter. Since she knew Karen was overly sensitive, she made love to her slowly, kissing her all over, running her fingers through Karen’s thick dark hair, prolonging the pleasure. Eventually they slept.
Karen was half asleep when Lisa kissed her in the morning. Lisa rattled her keys, and Karen looked up at her. .I’ll meet you here later.Lisa informed her, then began to leave. Karen sleepily asked her when they would meet. Lisa laughed. .You’ll know when..Karen was left lying in bed, wondering what was in store for her. She tried to think of what Lisa could have told her to do while she was hypnotized. She got up and sat at her vanity. She began to brush her hair, while she examined herself in the mirror. She felt she was attractive, but wasn’t the knockout Lisa was. People, both men and women, stared at Lisa wherever they went. She kept brushing her hair, which she thought was her best feature. It was soft and dark, and hung in a thick curtain six inches past her shoulders. She loved the way it felt against her neck and shoulders. She pulled it forward to feel against her cheek. She decided to take a shower and wash her hair, knowing that Lisa would be waiting for her when she was done with who-knows-what.
She ran the shower, and slowly lathered her hair and rinsed it under the hot flowing water. She did it a second time, just because she enjoyed it. She soaked under the water letting her mind drift, and was surprised to find herself washing her hair a third time. She wasn’t planning on doing that, it just…happened. She used some conditioner and rinsed again and got out of the shower. She dried off, and put her flannel robe on. Her mind drifted, and next thing she knew, she was blow-drying her hair. She found herself doing it, and was surprised…she rarely used a drier, for fear of damaging her hair. When she was done, it felt incredibly thick and soft. She walked to her vanity and sat down, and let her robe fall around her waist. She shook her head to feel her hair moving against her neck and shoulders. It always felt great, but this time was different, it was almost erotic. No, it wasn’t almost, she realized. It WAS erotic, and she found herself getting aroused. If she hadn’t known that Lisa would be waiting for her later, she would have touched herself right there at her vanity. Instead she forced herself to get up and start getting dressed. She thought about Lisa, and chose a short skirt and sexy underwear. She found a lightweight blouse that left several inches of shoulder exposed, so she could continue to enjoy her hair against her skin.
She finished getting ready, and looked at her watch. She realized she was late and grabbed her keys and hurried to her car. She was getting in the car when she realized she didn’t know WHAT she was late for. She laughed out loud. I guess I’ll figure it out as I go, she thought, and pulled out of the driveway. She drove through unfamiliar streets, as though she knew exactly where she was going, and found a parking spot. She got out of her car, and a slight breeze blew her hair into her face. She turned into the wind, letting it blow her hair back, and got that strangely erotic feeling again. An address popped into her head, and she began walking towards it, wondering what she would find. She was counting the numbers and found herself reaching for the handle of the glass door without paying much attention when it suddenly dawned on her. There was a revolving barber’s pole next to the door. She had the door half open and her heart was beating furiously. What was happening? The barber was a middle aged man, as was his customer. There was another customer sitting reading a magazine. She walked in, feeling like she was in a dream. The barber looked at her curiously, then smiled and went back to his work. Karen sat down in a panic. She couldn’t believe she was here. The barber finished quickly, and the man paid and left. The barber smiled at her .I guess you’re next..
She wanted to ask about the other customer, but couldn’t speak. She got up and climbed into the big leather chair, still warm from the prior customer. At least it wasn’t facing the mirror. The barber took out a cape and snapped it open with a flourish, then covered Karen down to her feet. He gathered her hair in two thick hanks, and pushed them in front of her shoulders. She looked down at the thick hair laying softly on the cape, and felt him snap the cape tightly around her, and tuck a bit of paper in the back. The cape felt as if it weighed a thousand pounds, trapping her completely. The barber released the lever on the chair and spun her around so she could see herself in the mirror. She looked at herself trapped under the cape, with her beautiful soft hair exposed and vulnerable. Finally she noticed the other customer in the mirror. It was Lisa, smiling from behind her video camera. Karen felt a little nauseous. How had this happened?
.Well, how do you want it cut?.The gruff voice surprised her. .Cut it about an inch above my shoulders,.she heard her own voice say, as if from a distance. The barber combed her hair straight behind her head. Then he stepped over to the counter. She saw him pick up a pair of barber’s shears, with 4.blades. She felt a flood of feelings: fear, apprehension, but mostly arousal. She was terrified and excited by what was about to happen. She watched in the mirror as the barber stood behind her, and as if in slow motion, the scissors approached her hair. She watched them close, heard the soft crunch and saw her hair fall to the floor behind her. The remaining hair swung forward against her neck. The barber kept slowly cutting, and she was mesmerized by the sound. She looked at her hair in the mirror. It now hung just above her shoulders. She felt a combination of loss and excitement. Her beautiful soft hair, now she wouldn’t even be able to feel it against her back. .Is that what you wanted?.The gruff voice interrupted her trance. .No, let’s go shorter.She couldn’t believe her own words. .Make it a boy’s haircut.She nearly gasped at the thought. The barber, now back in familiar territory, began cutting quickly. He started in front of her left ear, and quickly cut, letting the thick hair fall onto her lap and shoulders. Karen lost track of what he was doing, as she stared amazed at the growing pile of hair on her lap. She gently caressed herself and was nearing an orgasm, when the gruff voice again interrupted. .Is that better?.She looked up. The face in the mirror was unrecognizable. .Well? Is that enough of a change for you? Or do you want a crewcut now?.Karen saw the large electric clippers hanging from a hook. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like…
.Yeah, give me a crewcut..Once again, it was her own voice, but she hadn’t meant to say it. But it was too late. The barber shook his head as he grabbed the clippers and turned them on. The sound reminded her of one of Lisa’s toys. Then she felt the barber push her head forward, and she felt the cold metal and the vibration at the nape of her neck. It moved swiftly up the back of her head, and she felt a cool breeze against her scalp behind it. It was a very strange feeling, the cool air against her scalp, and the sound and the vibration of the clippers. She began to orgasm. The barber pulled the clippers away from her while she writhed in the chair. When she finished, he chuckled at her: .That’s a first for me!.She was embarrassed and excited and confused and… then the barber began clipping again. He ran the clippers over her entire head. She couldn’t believe how much hair there still was for the clippers to take off.
Finally he was done. He took off the cape and she stood up. She looked down at the floor, and her knees buckled. She couldn’t believe how much hair she saw. Her soft dark hair laying lifelessly on the tile floor. She had to lean on the arm of the chair. The barber shook his head and chuckled again, and decided to sweep up while she was regaining her balance. She wanted to say no, I want to look at it, but he swept it into a pile, and she finally had to look away. It finally occurred to her to reach up and touch her hair. She ran her fingers over the short bristly hair, and felt her knees give way again. She paid the barber and turned to talk to Lisa, but she was gone.
She drove home, not believing what had happened. Lisa’s car was already in the driveway, and she began to get excited again as she went in. Lisa was waiting in the bedroom. They kissed, and Lisa ran her fingers through Karen’s short hair. Lisa sat Karen in the middle of the bed, and hugged her from behind. She reached around and stroked Karen, and, just as Karen was getting close to orgasm, Lisa stopped and picked up the remote control. She started touching Karen again, as Karen saw herself on TV, walking into a barbershop with long dark hair…

Lisa was waiting for her in the bedroom. She took Karen’s cheeks and held them, kissing her lightly on the lips. She looked deep into Karen’s eyes, then slowly ran her fingers up through Karen’s new crewcut. They both shuddered. They ended up in bed together, with Karen sitting in the middle of the bed, and Lisa sitting up close behind her. Lisa reached around and caressed Karen, starting with her arms and legs, and gradually working her way in towards her torso. She slowly massaged Karen’s breasts, then let one hand fall between Karen’s legs. Soon, Karen was aware of nothing but the pleasure that Lisa’s hands were giving her, even forgetting for a moment her experience just an hour before at the barbershop. Lisa slowly increased the intensity, and brought Karen closer and closer to orgasm. Just before she crossed that magic line, she stopped abruptly. Karen gasped. Lisa’s hand had picked up the remote control, and Karen was faced with the image of herself, with long hair intact, on the television. Lisa began kissing and caressing Karen’s newly exposed nape and ears, as Karen watched herself enter the barbershop. She began to touch herself, as the image on the television sat in the plastic waiting chair and played nervously with her hair. The image was startling… The real Karen continued touching herself while Lisa kissed and caressed her nape, and stroked Karen’s short dark hair. Karen got more and more excited as she watched herself climb into the barber’s chair, and was covered with the cape and spun around. When she heard her own voice tell the barber to cut off 7 inches of her magnificent hair, she couldn’t contain herself, and began to orgasm. The orgasm continued and became even stronger at the image of the approaching scissors and the falling hair.
Lisa paused the video, catching a large clump of hair as it fell in a frozen image on the screen. They switched positions, and Karen began to repay the attention she had just received. As she caressed her lover, she noticed Lisa’s blonde hair. Lisa’s hair had always seemed very short to Karen, but she realized that it was now much longer than her own. Lisa had longish bangs that hung shaggily in her eyes, and a cut that left hair covering most of her ears, and covered her nape in 3.layers. It was one of those expensive haircuts that always seemed, well, the word .voluptuous.came to mind. Most women looked like a mess when their hair was uncombed. When Lisa’s hair was uncombed, she looked like she had fallen off a page of the Victoria’s Secret catalogue. Karen made a note of this as she continued to caress Lisa. A moment later, the VCR automatically switched from pause to play, and Karen stroked Lisa as they watched Karen’s hair being cut progressively shorter. Lisa orgasmed just as the clippers began to slide up Karen’s nape, followed by an on-screen orgasm as Karen got her first ever crewcut.
They made love for most of the afternoon, and watched and re-watched the video. Finally Lisa reminded Karen that part of the deal was that she would tell about her experience. As they rested entwined in each other’s arms, Karen began:
.I was nervous because I didn’t know what was going to happen, but at the same time, that was pretty exciting. This morning I just couldn’t stop playing with my hair. It felt so good… soft and silky. I loved the way it felt against my back and against my shoulders. I’d always loved my long hair, but this was different, like I was feeling it for the first time..
Lisa began to touch herself as Karen continued:
.When I found myself walking into the barbershop it was very strange. I couldn’t imagine getting a haircut there, but somehow I knew that I was going to. When I sat waiting for my turn- first of all, it didn’t even register that it was you sitting there, or that you were videotaping- it was this combination of dread and excitement. The thought of having my hair cut off was pretty arousing, but I didn’t really want short hair. I guess I realized that I didn’t have a choice..
Karen began to stroke Lisa’s breasts, and continued in almost a whisper into Lisa’s ear:
.Climbing into the chair was almost like a ceremony. This big leather seat, and then the way the barber shook the cape out in front of me. Then the cape floated down on top of me like it was in slow motion, and I felt like I was being trapped. I felt the barber push my hair forward over my shoulders on top of the cape, and he snapped the cape so tight around my neck. It was bizarre because it is so light weight, and yet it completely trapped me. I looked down and saw my hair laying on the cape, and I KNEW he was going to cut it off. I just stared at it..
Lisa’s back began to arch, and Karen growled: .And then I told him to cut it!.
Lisa is writhing now: .By this time I was so confused, because I was aroused, but I was terrified of cutting my hair, and I TOLD him to cut so much off! When I saw him pick up the scissors, and then I heard the sound of them closing on my hair….
Lisa orgasmed. She lay breathing hard for a few moments, then began to kiss Karen all over as Karen continued the description:
.He seemed to go so slowly, like he wasn’t used to cutting hair like that. It was already above my shoulders, and I had never had my hair cut so short before, and I was just staring in the mirror. I wanted to cry when he asked if that was what I wanted, but I was so excited at the same time, I had to make him keep going, so I told him I wanted a boy’s haircut..
Karen is breathing heavier now, and it is getting harder to continue the story: .Then he started cutting so fast. I looked down and saw the hair piling up in my lap..(breath breath) .I just stared at it..(breath breath) .All my beautiful soft hair..(breath breath) .And the sound of the scissors, just cutting and cutting….
Karen’s back arches and she explodes once again. She lays panting for a moment, then Lisa climbs on top of her. She runs her fingers wildly through Karen’s crewcut, and kisses her ear excitedly, whispering: .The clippers, Karen. Tell me about the clippers..
.Mmmmm. I couldn’t believe he said that: ‘Do you want a crewcut?’ I saw the clippers, but not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined… Ohhhh… I had to. The sound they made, and that feeling-I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. He made me orgasm, Lisa. Right in the leather chair, in front of that big window. I still can’t believe it. I thought all my hair was already gone, but those clippers just kept finding more and more to take off..
She pushed up on one elbow. .How did you know what it would be like Lisa? You were right about it being erotic, but those clippers…!.
Lisa started laughing. .I hate to tell you this honey, but my idea stopped at the boy’s haircut. I was a lot more surprised than you when you went for a crewcut. You decided that for yourself!.
Karen was dumbfounded. .Well, do you like it?.She was afraid of the answer, but shouldn’t have been. .I love it, honey. I loved watching it especially..
.Why didn’t you tell me that you were into that?.
.How could I tell you? I’ve never told anyone. It’s been my own private weirdness. It’s hard to admit to you NOW that I’m into it, and look at you!.She tousled Karen’s hair.
Karen thought about it for a moment. .I want you to tell me about it. All about how you feel about hair. You are going to have to tell me exactly how you feel. Do you remember the movie ‘sex, lies and videotape,’ Lisa? I’m going to interview you…

Three weeks have passed. Karen’s crewcut has grown out a bit, and her lovemaking with Lisa has remained very intense. Not a day has gone by that they haven’t watched the videotape of Karen being shorn. Karen is getting ready to videotape an interview with her lover, in the style of .sex, lies and videotape..
We see Lisa sprawled out on a leather sofa. She is wearing a green silk nightie, and has half a glass of white wine. The bottle is nearby- this is not her first glass. The scene would not be out of place on the pages of a Victoria’s Secret catalog. She is fidgeting, and playing with her blonde hair. Her hair covers her ears and the nape of her neck, in a layered cut. The longest layers are 3 to 4 inches, and she has longish bangs. Karen is out of view of the camera, although we hear her moving about, making last minute adjustments.
K: Are you ready?
(Lisa fidgets, and runs her fingers through her blonde hair)
L: I’m nervous
K: Good. Are you excited as well?
L: (nervous smile) You know I am.
K: Tell me what happened three weeks ago.
L: I hypnotized you. I told you that you wouldn’t remember anything I said, but the next day you would go to a barbershop and have your hair cut short.
K: Why a barber shop? Why not a beauty salon?
L: Barber shops are more exciting. At a salon they would wash your hair and cut it while it was wet. I wanted it cut dry.
K: Why?
L: I like how it looks dry. I wanted to see it fall softly onto the floor and onto your lap. I wanted to see fluffy piles of your hair on the floor. (pause) I also figured you’d never gotten your hair cut in a barbershop before. It’s, I don’t know, a harsher environment. I knew the barber wouldn’t be saying calming things, trying to stop you from being nervous. He’d just cut your hair. I wanted to see the nervousness in your eyes. I wanted to see how you’d react.
K: Have you ever gotten your hair cut in a barber shop?
L: No.
K: How did you know what it’s like?
L: When I was little I would go with my mom when she took my brothers to get haircuts.
K: Did that excite you?
L: (takes a drink of wine) I don’t know if I’d call it excitement. I remember my brothers hating it. This was the 70’s, and Mom always made them get pretty conservative haircuts. They always argued that they wanted longer, more stylish cuts, but Mom didn’t listen. The worst for them was the end of the school year, when they’d get crewcuts for the summer. I remember watching them waiting for their turns, with real dejected looks, and how all their hair came off in the clippers. When the barber was done with them, he’d wink at my Mom, and look at me and say .your turn, little girl!.I was terrified that Mom would make me sit in the chair and get a crewcut. I guess it was a little exciting, in a scary kind of way.
K: Did you have very long hair?
L: No. I always wanted my hair long, but Mom didn’t want to be bothered. (Lisa runs her fingers through her hair) It was always, I don’t know, maybe a little shorter than it is now. (reaches up and feels the back) It was much shorter in back, too. My bangs were always cut REAL short. I hated that. The clique of popular girls all had long hair, and I was jealous. I wanted my hair long too. I also fantasized about seeing them get short haircuts.
K: You got your hair cut at a beauty parlor?
L: Yeah, Mom took me to the place she went. I hated it. The smell made me sick. I still don’t like that beauty shop smell.
K: Did it excite you to get your hair cut?
L: I don’t think so. It was never a dramatic cut, and that whole thing about them cutting it wet made it less exciting.
K: Did you fantasize about getting a haircut at the barber shop?
L: When I was older I did. I would touch myself while I imagined being forced to go to a barber shop for a short haircut.
K: Like you forced me to?
L: (Laughs) Yeah. Sorry. It gets me pretty hot thinking about it.
K: Did you ever grow your hair long?
L: After I moved out of my Mom’s house. Sure, didn’t everyone?
K: How long was it?
L: Down to here (holds hand a few inches above elbow). It felt great.
K: Why did you cut it?
L: Well, I’d fantasized all these years about a major haircut, and I finally worked up the guts for it. What a disappointment.
K: Why?
L: I didn’t have the guts to go to a barber. I went to a salon, and even worse than cutting it wet, they braided it and cut the braid off. I had NEVER worn it in a braid. What a waste. I’m a little jealous of you…
K: Why didn’t you cut it shorter?
L: No guts again. I’m always terrified of what people will say, what they’ll think about it. Since then, I’ve never really cut it much shorter than it is now.
K: Did you like watching my haircut?
L: You know the answer to that. I loved it. I love having it on tape to watch, too.
K: Have you watched other women, or even men, getting haircuts?
L: I’ve tried. I’m always walking by barber shops and salons, trying to get a glimpse. It’s kind of embarrassing. I’m always afraid people will find out about my fetish.
K: Have you ever talked about it before?
L: Talked? (laughs) Not exactly. But I’ve had conversations.
K: What do you mean?
L: On the computer. There’s this discussion group on the internet known as alt.sex.fetish.hair. I’ve met people .on-line.and talked about it a little. There’s another thing called .The Hair Affair.on line. That one is moderated. Sometimes we complain about the censorship, but overall the conversation is more civilized because of it. It’s nice to have both- One is a little harsher and nastier, one is a little kinder and gentler, if you don’t mind the cliche. Different kinds of crowds, I guess.
K: Have you ever actually met any of these people?
L: Nope. Too chicken. Also… (pauses, drinks wine)
K: What?
L: Well, I’ve told fibs.
K: What do you mean?
L: I told people about haircuts that I didn’t really get.
K: And you are embarrassed?
L: Yeah.
K: What did you tell them?
L: I told them I went to a barbershop and got a crewcut.
K: Why don’t you?
L: I told you. I’m chicken.
K: (pause) Tell me about your fantasies.
L: There are a couple of variations. I’m always watching another woman get her hair cut, and it’s always in a barber shop. One version, she wants a haircut, she’s into it. (smiles) Like you were. The other version she’s forced. Not physically, but coerced. She doesn’t want it, but gets excited anyway. She’s embarrassed, afraid someone she knows will see her in the barbershop…
K: It’s always a she?
L: Pretty much. I’ve realized I like girls better for a long time now. It would be exciting to see a guy get a major haircut, I guess, but girls are really my thing.
K: Is it sometimes you?
L: (runs her fingers through her hair, pauses) Sometimes. I have pretty mixed feelings about that.
K: You’d have to be coerced?
L: (smiles) Where are you going with this?
K: I’m asking the questions, Lisa.
(Lisa fidgets. long pause)
L: Like I said, it’s not a physical thing. But yeah, I don’t think I could do it on my own.
K: Would you like to be coerced?
L: It scares me a little. Maybe a lot.
K: Do you trust me?
L: (smiles) Yes, Karen. I trust you.
K: When you were young, you fantasized about the popular girls getting haircuts. Tell me about that.
L: Well, it was always in a barbershop. Their mom or somebody would have taken them to get a short haircut. They NEVER wanted it, and were always upset, sometimes even crying. And I was watching, usually through the window. Me and a bunch of other kids. We’d be pointing and laughing at her, and she’d see us through the window. Sometimes there were several of the popular girls, and they had to watch their friends get haircuts while they waited for their turn.
K: Why did that excite you?
L: (long pause, drinks some wine) Maybe a revenge thing, for them being so snotty to me. They always seemed so powerful, and to see them powerless. I tried to fantasize that I was telling the barber how to cut their hair, but I always got embarrassed, even in my own fantasies. (smiles) I guess that’s why I made you ask for your own haircut.
K: If I wanted you to, would you come with me next time, and tell the barber how to cut my hair?
L: Maybe if you wait a while. I enjoyed watching your haircut, but I miss your long hair. I want you to grow it long again. Maybe by then I’ll have worked up the guts to talk to the barber!
K: I miss my long hair too. I’m glad you don’t want me to keep it short. But once it gets long enough…
L: It’ll be hard to resist, huh? I TOLD you it would be an erotic experience.
K: It certainly was erotic. I’m not sure it’s over yet.
L: What do you mean?
(Lisa is staring off-screen at Karen. The video is turned off.)

 Hi Karen!.Lisa heard the booming voice approaching their table. Karen returned an enthusiastic .Hi!.to the rather handsome man who had greeted her. He immediately smiled at Lisa. .You must be Lisa. I’ve heard so much about you, I feel like I know you already. My name is Bob..
Lisa was surprised that Karen had never mentioned Bob to her, while she clearly had told him about Lisa. He seemed nice enough, however, and he sat down to join them for coffee.
Karen had never seen Bob before in her life. She was pleased that he had handled the introduction so smoothly, and she checked him off on her mental list. Seven more people were expected. She wondered how long it would take for Lisa to become suspicious.
They sat in the coffeehouse for half an hour, and were joined by Kathy and Liz, then Jim, then Alex and Amy. This is weird, Lisa thought. All these people who seem to know Karen, and I’ve never heard of any of them. None of them seem to know each other. Yet they all were making conversation like old college buddies. One last couple, Greg and Jen joined them, then Karen spoke up.
.I’m really glad everyone could come today. Lisa, I have a little surprise for you..Everyone stopped and stared at Lisa, as Karen handed her a local alternative-press newspaper, several weeks old. It actually was dated two weeks after Karen had interviewed Lisa on videotape. Lisa was very uncomfortable from the silent stares, and took the newspaper. There was a page marked with a post-it, and on that page, she saw a personal ad circled in red magic marker.
Lisa read the ad, and felt a lump in her throat.
The bold print at the top of the ad said: .HAIR FANTASY?.
It began to dawn on Lisa that she was being set up. She read the ad:
.My beautiful blonde girlfriend is going to have her wonderful hair cut short. Very short. Would you like to watch? Call….
Lisa remembered everything she had told Karen about her fetish. Her cheeks were turning red. She felt very warm. Karen had invited all these people to watch her get her hair cut.
Lisa looked up at Karen, then at the eight strangers who were quietly staring at her. She was deeply embarrassed. Karen smiled at her. .Is everyone ready for a walk to the barbershop?.The group enthusiastically agreed with the idea, and they all got up to leave. Karen kissed Lisa on the cheek. .Enjoy it honey..She ran her fingers through Lisa’s thick blonde locks. .You know we’re going to..
Karen took Lisa’s arm firmly in her own, and the group began walking. One of the women had brought a magazine full of short hairstyles, and they began passing it around as they walked, commenting loudly on how none of the styles were really short enough.
The barbershop was a couple blocks away. Lisa walked along, remembering all the secret fantasies she had shared with Karen. Fantasies about watching beautiful girls get haircuts they didn’t want. About how she would laugh and mock them as they sat helplessly in the chair. How they would cry as they saw their soft hair fall onto the tile floor. The fantasy was perfect, except she was on the wrong end of it. She was helpless and embarrassed and aroused. Deeply aroused.
When they arrived at the barbershop, there was a customer getting a haircut, and another waiting. It was an old fashioned barber shop, much like where Karen had gone for her shearing several weeks before. They stopped in front of the big plate glass window, and Karen turned to Lisa. .Go on in honey. Sit and wait your turn..Lisa opened the door, and looked up to see the barber stare at her as she entered.
.May I help you?.the barber asked. .I’m waiting for a haircut.Lisa replied. The barber raised one eyebrow, then went back to his work. She sat in one of the orange plastic chairs, and looked at the magazines. Field and Stream, Car and Driver, Guns and Ammo. Nothing she wanted to read. She looked up, and saw Karen and her crowd of new friends outside, talking and laughing, looking inside and pointing at Lisa. Someone had gone to his car and come back with a video camera. A couple of the others had regular cameras as well.
The barber finished with his customer, who paid and started to leave. As he opened the door, Lisa could hear the laughter and joking of the group outside the big picture window. Some other people had joined them, and Karen was talking to them and pointing through the window at Lisa. Some of them had decided to stay and watch the show. The customer who had just left stopped to chat for a few minutes, and apparently said something funny, because the whole group laughed and looked in at Lisa again.
Lisa turned her attention to the remaining customer, who climbed in the chair. Lisa tried to focus on him, rather than the crowd outside, or the fact that she was next in the chair. She ran her fingers through her hair. Her longish bangs would have completely covered her eyes, if she didn’t push them out of the way. Her ears were completely hidden by her soft blonde locks, and the collar of her shirt was hidden under the 5.layers near her nape. She realized that she was still playing with her hair, and she looked through the window, to see her audience watching her with rapt attention. She blushed, and turned her attention back to the barber. He was just finishing with his customer.
Lisa heard the door open, and saw Karen coming into the shop, leading the rest of the group. All the people from the coffees hop, plus four or five more that Karen had apparently met on the sidewalk in front of the barbershop, came in to watch. Lisa tried to swallow past the lump in her throat.
.You don’t mind if we make it a spectator sport, do you?.Karen asked the barber. He started to say something about scaring away his regular customers, when Karen handed him a small wad of bills. .We want to make sure you can afford to take your time..The barber chuckled, and turned and winked at Lisa. .I don’t know who is odder, you or your friends..
Lisa climbed into the warm leather barber’s chair. She faced herself in the mirror, while the barber made a bit of a ceremony out of covering her with the cape. He combed her hair as she watched in the mirror, and then spun her around to face the waiting crowd. She was greeted with applause and flashes from several cameras. She turned beet red again. .What’ll it be?.the barber asked, addressing the entire group. .Start with her bangs!.replied an unfamiliar voice. The barber took his comb, and combed Lisa’s bangs straight down over her eyes. She could barely see the approach of the scissors, but there was no mistaking the feeling of the cold metal as the scissors settled against her forehead near her left eyebrow. She felt the hair fall away, as she heard the crunch of the scissors. Another crunch, and suddenly, her left eye was uncovered. Crunch again. She felt the hair slide down her nose, as she saw the camera’s flash again. Crunch again. Her right eye lost its curtain of blonde hair. One last crunch, and she had an even line of bangs. Lisa winced, as the crowd began to applaud, and more photos were taken. Karen looked closely into Lisa’s eyes. .I seem to remember Lisa saying that when she was little she had really SHORT bangs..The barber took the hint, and placed his scissors halfway up Lisa’s forehead. .A little higher..Karen suggested. He moved them further up, and Lisa heard the crunching begin. Since there was less hair, it fell more slowly, tickling her entire face. More photos, and the barber finished to another round of applause. He spun the chair, and Lisa stared in horror at her image. She was all forehead. It looked horrible. But the embarrassment was so strong, it was turning into something else entirely. She felt the dampness between her legs.
.What about the back?.somebody called out. .Yeah, let’s see some nape!.The barber left Lisa facing the mirror, and began cutting at the back of her head. Lisa couldn’t see what he was doing very well, and was forced to watch the expressions on all of the faces enraptured with her haircut. She felt the cold metal against her nape, as the barber cut straight across her neck, right at the hairline. He got halfway across and stopped. He turned to Karen. .You seem to be the ringleader. Care to take a snip yourself?.Lisa couldn’t believe it. At least it was Karen he was handing the scissors to. Karen’s free hand mussed the back of Lisa’s head as she accepted the scissors. .You know, I’m less interested in the nape, than I am in her ears. She came around on Lisa’s right side, and grabbed a clump of hair right above her ear. She snipped it off, then dropped it in Lisa’s lap. She turned to somebody else. .Weren’t you the one who wanted the nape?.Lisa saw Karen hand the scissors to somebody she didn’t even know. He continued at her nape, where the barber had stopped, making sure that Lisa felt the cold steel against her neck. Next somebody grabbed a large lock from the crown of her head, and soon everyone was taking a turn. More scissors were produced, and Lisa’s hair was being hacked away by two or three strangers at the same time, with cameras flashing the whole time.
When they finally stopped, her hair was sticking out in uneven one and two inch clumps from all over her head. .Only one way to fix this mess.the barber said, reaching for the clippers. .Where should I start?.he asked Lisa. .In the front or the back?.Lisa pulled an arm out from under the cape, sending piles of blonde hair cascading onto the floor. .Right here.she said, as she touched her left temple. The barber obliged, slowly clippering her neatly down to 3/8.all over her head. It was strangely erotic to feel the clippers peeling all her hair off. If it weren’t for the crowd, Lisa thought, I’d touch myself. She remembered Karen’s orgasm at her first clipping. She tried to relax and enjoy the sensation. All too soon it was over, ad the barber spun the chair to face the crowd. There was applause, and more flashes from the cameras. The barber took a small bow. .Shorter!.someone called out. .High and tight!.called another. .SHAVE HER!.They started chanting: .SHAVE! SHAVE! SHAVE!.
Karen held her hand up, and the group quieted. .I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’m sorry to say that the show is over..Several people moaned. .Please do sign Lisa’s guestbook..Lisa remained seated in the chair as several people variously thanked and congratulated her, and Karen. Everyone wrote something in the book Karen had brought for them to sign, and they slowly began to leave. Someone handed Karen a videotape of the event, and several promised copies of photos. Bob, the first to arrive and the last to leave, had turned out to be the most avid photographer. .Five rolls of film!.he exclaimed to Lisa. .I’ll make you a scrapbook..The barber shook the cape off, and Lisa began to stand up. Bob was explaining to Karen how the binary group on Usenet worked, and about the new hair-fetish binary group. Lisa jumped up. .You’re not going to post those pictures, are you?!?.
Karen laughed. .It turns out, my dear Lisa, that Bob here is one of the people that you fibbed to..Bob smiled at Lisa, nodding his head. .I figure that the least I can do, to protect your on-line reputation, that is….He winked at her. .Is to post the evidence that you finally did get your crewcut.

No comments:

Post a Comment