Friday 8 July 2016

Rian gets a haircut he will never forget

Traffic was a nightmare, but I eventually made it home. I opened the outside door and made my way upstairs to our front door. No mail today, or maybe Linda had already picked it up. After opening the front door I took my shoes and coat off. As soon as I opened the door to the living room I could smell burgers cooking. Linda was making dinner; she was always such a sweetheart.
“Are you finally home?” Linda yelled from the kitchen.
“Yeah, traffic was bad and I had to finish some stuff up at work.” I replied while walking into the kitchen.
“Well, I’ve just finished, so sit and eat.” Linda said after kissing me passionately. I sat down and started eating the tasty burger. Linda walked up behind me and rubbed her index finger across my neck, from left to right. I could feel her nails run over my normally covered up neck. My hair wasn’t particularly long, but I hadn’t had a decent haircut for a few months. I was trying to grow it out after a short style I sported for a while before. If I would have still been living with my parents they wouldn’t have allowed me to look like that. But as a 24 year old guy living with your girlfriend, you tend to get away with things. Or at least that’s what I thought…
“I think it’s time for a trim, Rian.” Linda said while still stroking my neck. It made me shiver and I could feel goosebumps rising all over my back. On the one hand, I liked her caressing my neck underneath my hair, but on the other, I had no intention of getting my hair cut. I wanted it long, even though Linda preferred it short.
“Well maybe I can go this weekend.” I replied, trying to make her forget now and hoping she wouldn’t remember on the weekend either.
“No that’s ok, I’ve got some time tonight. I’ll just give you a quick trim. I still have my kit upstairs.” Linda said.
Shit, that’s right… I forgot all about her own kit. She had only trimmed it once before, and it ended up shorter than I wanted. On the upside, it saved me a trip to a salon and 20 bucks. But I wanted to grow it longer this time. I was trying hard to come up with another reason why tonight just wouldn’t work.
Then I realised Debby was scheduled to come over for a visit. She had been a friend of mine for years and even though I only saw her once every few months, it was always fun to have a few beers and catch up a bit. I looked up to see Linda still looking at me, waiting for my reply. I had been quiet for a while, but I figured I could use Debby as the perfect excuse.
“Sorry, baby, but Debby is swinging by tonight for a few beers. We’ll have to do it some other night…” I said with a fake amount of empathy. I was grinning on the inside, but trying to keep my poker face on.
I could see Linda thinking about my response. She had asked me a few times if I wanted to get a haircut when we’d walk by a salon, even joking about how disheveled I looked. I was hoping that I could get out of this before she had made up her mind.
“What time is she swinging by?” Linda finally asked.
“Eight thirty-ish” I replied.
“Oh, that will give us plenty of time! Just hurry up and finish your dinner. It’s only 7:20 now.” she said in a motherly tone.
I hadn’t expected that. I had to do something if I wanted to keep my hair on my head where it belonged. Suddenly I thought of a genius idea and quickly said “But, baby, I was thinking we could spend some quality time together before she comes over. Maybe have a shower together, light some candles…” I said in my best attempt at a seductive voice.
“Oh, did you? Well you’d better hurry up with your dinner then.” was all I got in reply.
It all seemed a bit too easy… getting out of my haircut and having some steamy, passionate sex before a few beers and good chats with an old friend. It looked like my evening was going to turn out for the better after all. I tried looking over at Linda to see what she was thinking, but she quickly broke my train of thought by saying “Ok, Rian, seems like you are done. Why don’t you hop in the shower, I will join you in a few minutes.” I didn’t think too much of it. I got up, kissed her for the meal, and ran upstairs to jump in the shower.
The water felt so nice and hot against my body after a long day at work. I was just shampooing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. Linda made her way into the shower. She began rubbing her sexy big breasts up against me and started teasing me as I tried to look at her gorgeous naked body through the suds in my eyes. What was supposed to be a short shower quickly turned into a long one.
I was quite horny by the time Linda turned the water off. I figured we would just have enough time for a quickie before Debby arrived. We walked into the bedroom, both naked. “Alright, get on the bed, mister.” Linda demanded.  I was quick to obey, getting more excited. “Yes, now sit still… Good boy.” I hated when she talked to me as if I was a little boy, but I was still aiming for some hot love making. “Ok now sit straight while I put this blindfold on you.” she said while she began wrapping and tying a black satin ribbon tightly around my head. She gave me a small push and I landed on my back. She began straddling my waist, kissing my chest and mouth as she took both my arms and guided them towards the head of the bed. Then I heard a noise, like two metal objects knocking into each other. Before I knew what had made the sounds, she had handcuffed my wrists to the head of the bed. She then made her way back down to my waist, kissing my torso and stomach. I could feel her shift, reaching towards the nightstand on her side of the bed. After a bit of rustling she was back, pushing my legs apart and spreading them wide so she could sit in between them.
By this time I was getting really horny and she could tell. We didn’t have kinky sessions very often, but when we did, they were always mind-blowing. I had no idea she was up to and I couldn’t see anything through the black satin blindfold, but I was ready for whatever she had in store, getting more excited by the second!
My mood didn’t exactly change, but I was taken by surprise again once I heard some more weird noises. It sounded a bit like a spray bottle, or one of those little soap dispensers. I couldn’t really place it though. Then I felt Linda spread my legs even further as she began stroking my balls and running her finger between my butt cheeks. The sensation gave me instant goosebumps again. Suddenly, she stopped teasing me and I couldn’t feel her hands on my body anymore. All of a sudden, I felt the cold steel of a big plug against my ass. I started squirming, trying to get away, but I couldn’t go anywhere with Linda in between my legs and my hands cuffed to the bed.
“Hold still, you little brat. I’m not done with you.” I could hear the smirk on her face as she said this. I began to struggle harder, but she just applied more and more pressure, spreading my asscheeks apart for easier access. My ass began opening up slowly as more and more of the plug slid in. It finally gave way and the rest of the plug was sucked in. “There you go, nice and full.” Linda said with a devilish tone in her voice.
Rian would soon have his legs trapped in a set of stockings.
Rian would soon have his legs trapped in a set of stockings.
“You better behave, or I’ll give you a good spanking too.” I decided to keep quiet and still, figuring it was the smarter option. She shifted on the bed again and reached for my wrists. After uncuffing me, I began to get a bit more optimistic about my situation. I figured she was done playing rough and now it was my turn to get revenge on her, but she hadn’t removed the blindfold. She grabbed my hands and began to pull me towards the edge of the bed where she told me to sit. After a few moments, I felt her slowly rolling something up each one of my legs. They were tight and soft and when she got past my calves I realised what they were. Stockings! I thought. I began to panic.
“Wait, what are you doing?” I said, trying (and failing) to hide the fear in my voice.
“I’m just making sure that you’re going to behave tonight.” she replied, while finishing with the stockings that were now up to my upper thighs. She then told me to stand up and lift one left at a time. I felt something silky graze over my newly covered legs until it rubbed across my very stiff cock and settled around my waist. I could only guess that this item was a garter belt, and the only reason I knew that was because I’d seen her attach the 4 straps dangling from it to her stockings before, just as she was doing to me.
“Just one more thing before you can get dressed.” Linda said while she helped me lift my feet again, one after the other, and guided my legs through another silky item. She slowly pulled a pair of smooth, cool satin panties up my legs. Again they grazed over my hard cock and came to rest over the garter belt. From the bottom down I was now completely dressed like a woman in sexy lingerie. The thought of it was  so embarrassing, and yet I couldn’t help but feel incredibly aroused. As I stood there in my new outfit I could feel my cock get more and more alert while encased in the satin trap. It twitched and rubbed against the soft fabric and as I tensed I could feel the big plug inside of me, still stretching. Thinking about what Linda had done to me made me grow bigger and harder than I had been in a while and I was beginning to get desperate for a release. But Linda wasn’t done with me yet. I could hear the closet doors opening and then she said “Ok, here are your options. You can either take the blindfold off, get dressed in your jeans and a t-shirt, and wait until I call you downstairs, or I can dress you in a cute satin black maid’s uniform and you can clean the house all night. I’m sure Debby will have some questions when she sees you dressed up like a fancy French maid…” I could hear the mischief in her voice again. She was enjoying my humiliation way too much.
“No, please! Don’t dress me up like a French maid!” I replied anxiously.
“Very well then, get dressed and wait for me here.” Linda said. I could hear her leaving the room and as the door closed, I tore off the blindfold and looked at the finished product. I was looking down at my bulge underneath a pair of hot pink satin panties with white lace trim. Under those, I could see the straps of a matching pink garter belt which led down to a pair of black stocking with lace at the top. My cheeks flushed red and my heart was pounding. How could I be so embarrassed, yet so turned on at the same time?
I glanced at the clock on the dresser. It was already 8:10 and Debby would be over soon. I quickly threw on my jeans and a shirt and then spent a good 5 minutes looking at myself in the mirror, trying to make sure that the frilly silk panties, stockings, and plug were not visible. I was getting more nervous as each minute passed by. What if Debby came early? What was Linda doing downstairs? All of a sudden I heard Linda’s voice. “Rian, I’m ready…” she said in a sing-song voice.
I made my way down the stairs slowly, feeling that plug and my cock rubbing on the satin with every step. As I opened the living room door and stepped inside my heart skipped a beat. Linda stood in front of me next to a chair in the middle of the room. She had moved the coffee table out of the way and covered the floor with old newspapers which crinkled under her feet. A bag of haircutting supplies sat on the coffee table and I could see a pair of scissors and a trimmer laid out next to it, along with a comb, some hair clips, and a spray bottle. A large silver cape rested on the back of the chair next to her. In just a few minutes, Linda had set up her own home salon.
“Why don’t you have a seat?” she said with a huge smile on her face.
I hesitated. “But baby, Debby is coming over…” I was so nervous and she could hear the anxiousness in my voice.
“Well, then we’d better hurry up, no?” Linda replied as she picked up the silver cape from the back of the chair. “Next!” she yelled, staring straight at me.
I didn’t want to move, but my legs just started walking towards the chair. With every step I could feel the big plug stretch me even more. The soft satin panties rubbed against my rock hard cock and I could feel the tight stockings against my legs. I slowly walked over and had a seat on the chair. The plug got pushed even further up my ass, stretching and pulsating and making me both groan and wince. Linda threw the cape into the air, enveloping me in it. The large silver nylon cape surrounded me, almost reaching to the floor. I could feel the cold smoothness of the material against my bare arms. Goosebumps again. She closed the snappers at the back of my neck just one hole too tight, making me feel even more restricted and vulnerable.
Linda looked down at her watch and said “Oh, would you look at that. It’s 8:20 already. Better get to my first (and only) client of the day.” She laughed to herself as she walked over to the coffee table. She picked up the comb and spray bottle and moved back towards me. She began to comb and spray my hair. “8:25… What time did you say Debby was coming by?” She asked, teasing me and making me even more anxious.
Rian was soon captured in a shiny silver nylon cape.
Rian was trapped in a shiny silver nylon cape.
 After she sprayed my hair enough to get it nice and wet, Linda took about 6 hair clips to section my hair off. She divided it into even sections and then went back to her table of torture instruments. What was Debby going to say when she saw me like this? I was engulfed in a sea of silver, hair clips in my hair, at the mercy of my girlfriend. I was thankful that at least she wouldn’t see what I was wearing underneath… 
Linda was behind me again and I could feel the cold steel of scissors at my nape, making me shiver.  Just as I heard the first snick with her scissors, *RINGGGG* Oh, no! It was the doorbell.
“I wonder who that could be?” Linda said, laughing as she headed towards the intercom.
“Please don’t, Linda! We can finish this after. Or I can tell Debby not to come by tonight. Please don’t embarrass me like this!” I pleaded.
“It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? Don’t go anywhere…” Linda said. As she left the living room she gave me a quick wink.
The next 30 seconds were the most anxious of my life. I sat there under a giant cape with my panties, garter belt, stockings and plug in my ass. It felt like Linda was playing a mind game with me which she seemed to love. She had me in her total control.
I could hear the two voices downstairs getting closer until they had finally reached the hallway. Any moment now…
The living room door opened. “Yeah, I couldn’t find any parking at all in that street over by…” Debby walked in and stopped in the middle of her sentence. “Oh, my! What’s happening here?” she asked, looking at me and giggling. My face turned bright red. I didn’t know what to say.
“Well, he is really overdue for a haircut, as I’m sure you can tell. I wanted to be done by now, but you know Rian, always late. You don’t mind if I finish this up, do you?” Linda asked in a manipulative way.
“Of course not! Why would I?” Debby said, still laughing.
“Can I get you something to drink? I’ll show you the kitchen.” Linda said. As both of the girls moved to the kitchen, I was still stuck on the chair, using my time trying to find reasons not to continue. I could have gotten up, but I knew Linda would punish me if I had and I was afraid the punishment would involve me losing more than just a few centimetres of hair. The last thing I wanted was for her to pull down my pants or do something else of the sort in front of Debby.
After about two minutes the girls returned with cups of tea. This was my chance. “Linda, maybe we can finish this hair cut later? I mean…” Linda interrupted me.
“Nonsense. I finally got you in that chair, I’m going to finish this now. Debby, why don’t you have a seat over here.” Linda grabbed a kitchen chair and put it right in front of me. Debby followed up on the gesture and sat down. Our eyes locked briefly and I became even redder as she positioned herself to get a great view of the events that were about to unfold.
Linda picked up the scissors and comb and continued to work on the back. She was cutting centimetres off, way more than I wanted. The cutting went on during Debby’s entire visit. Linda kept asking questions like “What do you think of this style? Or how about that style? Maybe I should go shorter?” During the whole process I could barely speak out of embarrassment. It had been over two hours and Linda kept finding excuses to take more time. First, she offered to get Debby another drink. Then she even said that she needed to call someone back quickly and left the room. At that point I was alone in the room with Debby who was just staring at me with a smile on her face. I could have died from embarrassment.
“Looks like next time, you’ll get a haircut on time, Rian.” she said. I nodded meekly. After a couple of minutes, which felt like hours for me, Linda joined us again.
Not long after, as Linda was still touching up my neck with the trimmers, Debby announced that she had to go home. She had an early morning and she didn’t want to keep us up too late anyway, she’d said. Immediately after she left, Linda ordered me to stand up. She threw a pillow on the floor in front of her and ordered me to kneel. She took off her pants and underwear to reveal a very wet pussy. Grabbing my head with both her hands, she guided it towards her soaking lips. I eagerly started licking her as she used her fingers to rub herself. It didn’t take her long to burst into a huge orgasm.
After that evening I promised to get my hair cut much more regularly, and Linda promised to do it in comforts of our own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment