Wednesday 24 August 2016

Sarah's Story



I heard the alarm clock go off. I looked at the clock on my night stand; it read 7:00 AM. That meant another day working at my Mother’s Barber and Beauty Shoppe in rainy Tacoma, Washington. I got out of bed; took off my night shirt and put on a black Victoria Secret bra. The bra matched the black Victoria Secret lace trimmed panties I was already wearing. While still brushing the sleepy dust out of my eyes I got mid length black skirt and a navy blue silk blouse from my closet. Before leaving my room a choose pair of calf high black leather boots from my closet.  I put them on and then walked to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. Because I was running late I simply pulled my natural golden blonde hair into a ponytail and headed down stairs. I got a coat out of the hall closet and walked to the car.
When I arrived at the Shoppe my Mother was already examining the appointment book. I sat down in one of the chairs in the waiting area and took a moment to think.
The Shoppe was divided in half. One side had two brown leather barber chairs with a mirror and a counter in front of each chair. The other side of had two 1960’s style hairdressing chairs with a ceiling mounted hair dryer. In front of each chair there was a counter, a large mirror, and a hair washing basin. There was also a large rack of smocks, aprons, cotton barbers capes, and flower print hairdressers capes in different colors. The whole Shoppe looked out dated compared to modern hair salons. It was kind of embarrassing that I had had gone to cosmetology school and became a very good hairdresser just to work in an outdated beauty shop. I could be working in a high end salon with other young hairdressers. On the other hand I the small Shoppe had its benefits and charm.
Sarah you have a color and perm at 9:00, a haircut 12:00, you can take lunch at 1:00 and then you have a three men’s haircuts after lunch. We are also going to close an hour early today because I have a special appointment.
It was a busy day but all my appointments went well. I was just finishing cleaning up in the back room when my Mother called me to the front to her station. I walked to the front of the shop were my Mother was waiting. “Have a seat Sarah, I have something I need to talk to you about," my Mother said as she motioned to a hairdressing chair. I sat down and right after I did she pulled a rope over my chest and tied it tightly around me and the back of the chair. I was in shock as to what was happening, by the time I started to resist she had already tied my wrists to this arm rests with two strips of strong cloth. When she tried to tie my ankles to the foot rest I struggled but I was no match for her surprise attack.
“Sarah stop struggling this is for your own good. One day soon you are going to be running this Shoppe which means I don’t have long to teach you about the other half of the services we offer," my Mother said as she undid my ponytail. “What other services mom," I exclaimed. I was angry and wanted out of the chair. “Well, Sarah quite often a parent or husband will bring in their unwilling daughter or wife to have their haircut and it is our job to provide the proper service." “Why would they do that?" I asked trying to understand. “Most of the time they do it as a punishment or because the person receiving the haircut refuses to cut their hair in a style that is more to the other person’s liking." My Mother said as she picked up a hair brush and began to brush my hair. “What I do is in high demand and you must continue to provide the service after I retire. The only way you are going to understand is if I cut your long blonde hair short." My Mother told me as wrapped tissue around my neck and tied a white cotton cape with red flowers around my neck.  “Mom please don’t cut my hair," I protested. My Mother ignored my pleas and told me to look at my shoulder blade length long hair one last time as she pumped up the chair.
My Mother took a large pair of scissors from her apron and I began to cry. “Sarah you are 25 years old now stop with the tears," she said as she snapped the scissors open and closed a few times. My Mother proceeded to cut my hair to an overall length of less than four inches. The scissors make a sickening snik, snik, snik sound as they cut off lock after lock of my golden blonde hair. She had cut off about 12 inches of my hair in a matter of minutes. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t help but continue to cry. “Sarah stop crying this instant; I should have cut your hair short a long time ago." My Mother said as has put the scissors and comb back in her apron. “Mom please don’t cut my hair any shorter," I yelled. “Sarah do not talk to me in that tone of voice and you don’t get to pick the hair style. I’m your mother and the hairdresser, there for I know what is best." She said now clearly irritated. I began struggling harder to get free of my bonds but it was no use.
My Mother walked over to one of the barber chairs taking her time knowing I was not going anywhere. She unplugged a pair of Oster Turbo 111 clippers and removed a box of clipper guide combs from the counter. The Oster Turbo 111 wore a number 1 blade and the box contained a ten piece set of Oster Universal Clipper Guide Combs. The snap on guide combs came in 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4" sizes.
Mom please don’t use the clippers, I pleaded. “You have never had your haircut with clippers dear; you don’t have a clue as to what you are missing." My Mother replied as she plugged the clippers in at the station I was seated at. She picked up a hairdressers comb and sectioned the hair on top of my head off and secured it with two hairdresser’s clips. The rest she let hang free.  I’m going to give you a short feminine crop like Audrey Hepburn wore for a while. Although I think I’ll make yours a little shorter since you want to act like a child. She opened the box of clipper guide combs and selected the 1 1/4" attachment. “I will start with this and work my way down to the 1/8" guide comb. That will give you a nice neat tapered look for summer." She said as she snapped the guide comb on the Oster Turbo 111 clippers. My mother walked behind me told me to be still and act like a lady. When she started to place the clippers at my nape I shook my head violently to try to stop her. My Mother told me that I better start behaving, or she’d just use the 0000 clipper blade and shave my whole head bald with a straight razor. Then she shoved my head down into my chest and held it there with her left hand. I let out a defeated sigh as the clippers popped to life. My Mother pushed the clippers in to my hair.  I had no choice now but to sit and watch as clumps of my golden blonde hair slid down the cape and accumulated in my lap. Each pass my Mother made with the 1 1/4" guide comb stopped at the sectioned off area of hair on top of my head. Once she finished with the back of my head she told me to lift my head up and sit still so she could do the sides. I did as she said but continued weep silently. My mother made quick work of my hair stopping only to change attachment on the clippers. When she finished with clippers she placed them on the counter and retrieved her scissors and comb from her apron. She undid the clips holding my hair out of the way and went to work with her scissors and comb. She blended the sides in with the clippered sections of my hair. Then cut the top to 2 1/4" and gave me bangs that were slightly longer. When she finished she took the blow dryer and blew the hair clippings off my head. “I’m almost done with your haircut Sarah, keep being a good young lady," My Mother said and as she undid the cape and hung it up then removed the tissue around my neck. She picked up an Andis T-Outliner and trimmed around my neck and ears. She also used the trimmer to cut my sideburns to a point which gave the haircut a more feminine look. Then my Mother used a small amount of gel to give my hair some style. “Doesn’t that look nice Sarah." My Mother said as she put the trimmers away. I was glad my haircut was now finished.
My mother didn’t untie me like I thought she would instead she walked to the back room and returned with a U shaped foam cushion and a small wooden stool. Not wanting to anger my mother and leave the Shoppe bald I didn’t dare ask what they were for. Mother set the cushion and stool off to the side and swept up all my hair that was on the floor. Once the floor was clear of hair she untied my feet and removed my boots. I asked her what she was doing. She went on to explain that I had grown up to be a fine young lady but before I could run her Beauty Shoppe she needed to make sure I properly groomed my womanhood. I immediately told her that she was out of her mind and started to struggle again. My Mother motioned to the clippers on the counter. So calmed down I allowed her to my reach up my skirt and remove my panties. Next she took my skirt off. “Why must young ladies these days make shapes out of their pubic coverings," she said pointing to my pubic hair which I kept trimmed short in a large triangle shape above my clit." Please stop Mom this is really embarrassing; I’ll shave it when I get home." I begged. “Your right Sarah it is embarrassing that your Mother has to groom you." She said as she reclined and pumped the chair higher. Then she slid the cushion under my bottom. My Mother filled a bowl with water and took a pink Oster trimmer from a drawer and plugged it in. Then she positioned her stool and sat down. She was holding the trimmer in her right hand and told me to open my legs. When I wouldn’t she gave my pussy a swat with her left hand. She continued to swat my pussy until I spread my legs wide open. I rested my thighs against the armrests on the hairdresser’s chair. My mother told me to keep my legs open until she was done. She turned on the trimmer and went to work on my mound. When she was done she took a barbers whisk and brushed away the trimmings. Then My Mother lathered my privates and crotch. She took her straight razor from her apron and told me to be still. I forced myself to remain perfectly still as she began to shave me. She started with where my triangle had been then continued to shave around my pussy lips. When she reached the base of my pussy she stopped and said the front porch is clean that just leaves the back door dear. She started shaving again this time working around my asshole and in my crack. The she whole time she worked she took time to swish the blade in the bowl of water. After I was shaven smooth my Mother wiped me down with a damp towel.
She put away everything and returned the chair to the upright position. Then she untied me and allowed me to get up. I quickly put on my panties, skirt, and boots. I ask my Mother I could leave now. She told me I could but don’t forget to reflect on today’s events. I told her I would and grabbed my coat and got in my car and left.
When I got home I couldn’t help but look at myself in the mirror. I thought about how I felt more powerful. My new haircut gave me confidence and I could feel my panties against my freshly shaving pussy which made feel sexy. I wanted to do what my mother did to other women and girls. After all it was for their own good.
 

Two years later since part 1.
Since taking over the Beauty Shoppe I had done much needed changes and updates. I would no longer provide men�s barber services and from now on I would be running a small high end full service salon. I completely renovated the salon. I had replaced the barber�s chairs with two drying chairs and did away with the ceiling mounted dryers. I installed two modern hairdressing stations to replace the outdated hairdressing chairs from the 1960�s. The two stations are identical to each other. I equipped both stations with a counter top with drawers, a built in shampoo wash basin, and a mirror above the wash basin. I selected the Lamour all-purpose styling chair for both stations. The Lamour styling chair was prefect for use in my special haircuts. The shape of the seat cushion was well suited give pubic shaves. The chair also had a removable headrest. The design of the foot rest also made applying restraints easy.  I made discreet modifications to the styling chair for applying restraints to my special clients. Even though 90% percent of my salon�s business is conventional I wanted to have all the proper equipment to deal with my special clients. I keep two different pairs of clippers and two pairs of electric trimmers. I also had various scissors, shears and razors on the counter. The clippers I use are the Oster 111 Turbo, and Andis Master. In between the two stations installed a rack to hang up capes and a hydraulic stool which I use for various functions in the salon. I also replaced the floor with oak flooring and painted the wall a dark tan color which gave the salon a nice atmosphere.
I decided I would hire a shampoo girl to work as my assistant. After a few interviews I with a number of candidates I decided to hire a soft spoken French exchange student who was studying business at Washington State University. Her name is Nadia. When I interviewed Nadia I noticed that she was very beautiful. Even though it was hard to tell because she wore plain cloths and her mass of long wavy black hair hid most of her features. She spoke very good English but still had a French accent.
After two months of working at the salon I noticed that Nadia had been stealing from me. I decided that instead of firing her out right I would punish her and allow her to continue working at the salon. I decided this was the best choice because other than her thievery she was a good assistant that gave good service to my customers. I also didn�t want to take the time to train a new assistant.
When Nadia arrived I greeted her and told her I to have a seat in one of the styling chairs. Once she was seated I informed her that I knew about her stealing from the salon. This made Nadia very nervous when I told her this. I started to explain how I came to find out about her theft from my salon but before I could finish Nadia jumped out of the chair and started yelling at me with a mix of English and French cuss words. This angered me so I pulled the girls lose fitting short sleeved dress over her head. Doing so revealed the fact that she wasn�t wearing any undergarments. Nadia continued to struggle so I grabbed a fist full of her long black hair with my right hand. Once I had a hold of Nadia�s hair I sat down on the hydraulic stool next to the hairdressing station. As I sat down I pulled Nadia over my knee by her hair. With my left hand I inserted my thumb into Nadia�s anus and my index finger into her cunt. I pinched my thumb and index finger together inside the still struggling girl. That brought an immediate end to her resistance. I let go of Nadia�s hair and told to her that I was going to discipline her for insulting me in my salon. I picked up a wooden hair brush off the counter with my right hand. I explained to Nadia that I only used this hair brush to administer punishments to disrespectful young ladies. Before I began Nadia�s punishment I informed that until I told her otherwise she would refer to me as Miss Sarah. When Nadia didn�t answer me I gave her a whack on her ass with the hairbrush. Nadia squealed �Yes Miss Sarah." I told Nadia that she was going to receive 50 whacks with the hairbrush and that she may weep quietly but she may not talk or curse. I began to paddle Nadia with the hair brush while maintaining a firm grip on her pubis.
Once I finished paddling Nadia, Her ass had changed from a light olive color to a bright red. I removed my fingers from her cunt and anus and wiped them of on her face. Then I put the hair brush back on the countertop. I instructed Nadia to get up and kneel down on the floor. She did as she was told and knelt on the floor tears still rolling down her pretty face. �Now you stay there like a good young lady while I get ready to give you the rest of your punishment," I said as I got leather restrains out of drawer.
Nadia had never seen me give a special haircut before so she had no idea as to what I was doing. Once I had the chair set up I grabbed Nadia by her left arm and her hair; then forced her naked body into the chair. I held onto a fist full of her hair while I quickly buckled a strap around her mid-section. Then I quickly cuffed Nadia�s wrists to the armrests. That is when Nadia began to struggle some more. I let go of her hair and got her wildly kicking legs under control by buckling a strap around her ankles to the foot rest.
The leather seat cushion must not have felt very good on Nadia�s bright red bottom because keep trying to lift herself off the seat. I took a moment to look Nadia over. She had very well developed breasts and nice legs. She was truly a beautiful young woman. However true to her French up bringing she had not shaved any of her body hair. The only exception was her leg hair which I guessed she had shaved to better fit into the US culture. I told Nadia that I do this kind of haircut very regularly and that I don�t put up with unruly little brats like her. �Don�t cut my hair Miss Sarah. I�ll give you all the money back I promise just please don�t cut my hair Miss Sarah." Nadia plead, while trying her best to get out of the chair.
The only way you are going to learn is if I punish you properly, otherwise you will keep acting like a stupid little brat." I said as I put on a black apron and pulled my shoulder length golden blond hair into ponytail. I watched Nadia�s large beasts bounce as I pumped up the chair with my foot. Then I wrapped tissue around Nadia�s neck and threw a green nylon cape over her. I tied the cape tightly closed around Nadia and noticed that her face was growing red with anger. �That should keep the hair off those pretty tits of yours," I said coolly as I ran a finger down the side of her face. Nadia muttered more French insults at me. I slapped Nadia�s face hard with the palm of my hand. �Maybe your paddling wasn�t enough of a lesson to teach you how to speak to me properly," said as I spun the chair around and then reclined the seat back so Nadia�s crowning glory lay in the wash basin. �You aren�t going to do shit to me," Nadia said trying her best to sound intimidating. �We�ll just see about that," I said as I turned on the water and began to wet Nadia�s rich dark locks. �Oh, pamper me Miss Sarah; I just love when you wash my hair. I�m so fucking scared Miss Sarah please stop," Nadia taunted. I opened up the cabinet above the wash basin and retrieved a bar of dial soap and forced it into Nadia�s mouth. �I�m done listening to your filthy mouth. Now you keep your dick sucking lips wrapped around that bar of soap until I�m done washing your hair." I said as I lathered Nadia�s hair and began to vigorously scrub the girls scalp. The bar of soap made Nadia drool uncontrollably and make a mess. I hoped it would be the last time I would have to use such drastic measures of discipline on her.
Once I was done shampooing and rinsing Nadia�s hair I returned the chair to the upright position. I left the chair facing a way from the mirror so Nadia could not see what I was doing. I quickly filled a small glass with water and removed the bar of soap from Nadia�s mouth. I allowed her to rinse her mouth out and spit into a glass. I told her that I didn�t want to punish her like that but she had given me no choice. Nadia answered me with a sullen �yes Miss Sarah."
I toweled off Nadia�s hair and gathered it into a four thick loose ponytails. I took a straight razor off the counter and flicked it open in front of Nadia�s face. �I�m going to give you a very drastic haircut," I said as I tugged on one of Nadia�s ponytails. Please don�t cut it too short Miss Sarah," Nadia pleaded. �You�re going to get whatever haircut I choose for you," I told Nadia as I began slicing off one of the ponytails with the razor. It didn�t take long to sever the length of hair from Nadia�s head. Once the first ponytail had been cut off, Nadia began to cry hysterically. I laid the severed ponytail on the counter. I gave the second ponytail a quick jerk before I sliced it off and laid it too on the counter. I grasped the third ponytail and uneventfully cut it off. When I got to the final ponytail I pulled it taunt and told Nadia to say goodbye to her long hair before slicing it off and placing it on the counter with the others. When I was done I set the razor down and looked at Nadia. Her hair was a mess of choppy lengths no longer than 3 inches.
I had originally planned to give Nadia a short buzz cut. However now that I could see her face unobstructed by her mass of dark hair I was stunned by her pure beauty. She had the prettiest blue eyes and great facial features. It would be a true shame if I did not shave her head.
 I picked up the Oster 111 Turbo Clipper with a quarter inch guard and stood in front of Nadia who�s crying had somewhat subsided. I tapped my foot on the floor and Nadia looked up at me shocked to see me holding the clippers. �What are you going to do with those Miss Sarah?" Nadia asked while trying to stifle her tears. �Don�t you think that�s a silly question to ask me?" I said as I rotated the chair so Nadia could now see herself in the mirror. �Oh, please don�t cut my hair too much shorter Miss Sarah." Nadia pleaded, still trying to stop her tears. �Don�t worry Nadia I�m going to remove it entirely." I said as I switched the clipper on and pushed them into Nadia�s forehead and mowing a path back toward her nape. Once her hair was � inch in length I put down the Oster 111 turbo and picked up the Andis Master clippers and adjusted the blade to the lowest setting. �Please Miss Sarah I don�t want to be bald," Nadia pleaded for the final time. I ignored her pleas and switch on the clippers and went to work. The Andis Master went through Nadia�s hair like butter. It left very little noticeable stubble.
Once I was done buzzing Nadia�s head I covered her scalp with hot lather. Nadia was completely silent as I shaved her head with a straight razor. I drew the razor over her head slowly. I took my time to swish the blade in water and was careful not to miss any spots. When I was done I wiped her head off with a towel. Look at yourself Nadia, now everyone can see your pretty eyes and beautiful face. Even though you are still pretty without hair everyone will recognize you for the little thief that you are. I said with a stern voice.
I untied the cape and ripped it off her once again revealing her naked body. I uncapped Nadia with little warning she seemed a little startled to see her naked body bound in my chair. I also noticed that she seemed to be studying herself in the mirror. It made me smile to see Nadia trying to comprehend if she liked her new hairstyle or rather a lack thereof. I gave Nadia a pat on the head and told her that her attitude was improving. �Sometimes young women like yourself need a drastic punishment to keep them from becoming intolerable little bitches. Your haircut is just half of your treatment." I said as I turned the chair so Nadia could not see herself in the mirror.
I have had a few naked women my chair before but none have them have ever turned me on before. Maybe because previously I was just doing a job I was paid to do. Nadia on the other hand was in my chair for my own personal reasons. The stranger thing is that I have never been attracted to women. Regardless of why she was turning me on, my pussy was very wet.
I opened up a drawer at my station and got out the headrest for the hairdresser chair. I attached it to the chair. I told Nadia that I was going to remove her body hair. She began to question me but stopped. I unclipped the wrist restraint on Nadia�s right wrist and reclipped it to the headrest. I did the same thing with the restraint on her left wrist so now both of Nadia�s hairy armpits were now exposed. Next I would position Nadia�s legs so I had better access to her hairy pussy. Before unstrapped Nadia�s ankles I fastened another set of leather restrains around her thighs. Once I unfastened the strap around Nadia�s ankles I attached the thigh restraints to the armrests of the chair. Now Nadia�s legs were spread open. Then I reclined the chair as far back as it could go. This stretched Nadia�s body out and farther strained her body against the restraints. Nadia�s hairy armpits, pussy, and ass crack were now completely exposed.
While I prepared the items I need to shave Nadia�s body I took the time to tell her about some new conditions of her employment at my salon. The first condition would be that she would have to submit to weekly inspections so I could insure that she was maintaining good grooming practices. The second I would have complete control over how she wore her hair. Third she would have to help me administer special haircuts to my unwilling clients. Once I had finished getting the pink Wahl trimmer, the bowl of water filled, and a Gillette Quattro razor with a new blade I asked her if she would accept the terms of her employment. I stroked Nadia�s cheek with my finger. Nadia submissively uttered the word I wanted to hear �Yes". Good girl I said as I drew my fingers across Nadia�s smooth scalp.
  I lowered the vertical adjustment on the chair to its lowest position. I watched Nadia�s beasts bounce went the chair stopped its downward movement. �I�m going to begin down here," I said as pulled on a pair of black rubber gloves and pointed to her pussy. Then I picked up the pink trimmer and positioned my hydraulic stool between Nadia�s legs. When I sat down I noticed that Nadia�s bottom was still quite red from the paddling I had administered to her earlier. I adjusted my stool then switched on the trimmers. Nadia kind of jumped as I pushed the humming trimmer into her mess of pubic hair. You�re a very hairy girl I commented as a continued to work with the trimmer down to Nadia�s ass crack. Nadia let out a few moans as I worked. I spread her ass cheeks apart with my left hand so I could insure that I got all the hair around her butthole. Once I was pleased that I had reduced all that hair on her private parts to stubble, I turned my attention to her armpits. The trimmer made quick work of her armpit hair.
�I want you to continue to be a good girl while I use the razor," I said as I lathered her stubbly areas with a hot shaving soap. Nadia�s moans continued. �Does it sting Nadia?" I asked as I picked up the razor. �Yes a little bit, Miss Sarah." Nadia said with a bit of a whimper. �Well maybe it will serve as a lesson to you." I said sternly as I began shaving her armpits. Once I had shaven Nadia�s armpits I sat down on the stool again to finish what I had started with the Wahl trimmer. I drew that razor over Nadia�s skin being very careful to not nick her sensitive parts. Once her mound was clear I moved on to her labia and crotch. I stretched her skin when necessary to insure a close shave. When it came time for me to shave the girls butt crack, Nadia began clenching her butt cheeks together. This made it hard for me to get the head of the razor in without cutting her. I was becoming frustrated that she was resisting me again but I decided not to show it. I cleaned up what I had been able to shave with warm damp towel. I think Nadia found this soothing.
When I was done cleaning her up, Nadia asked if I was done. To which I replied, �Yes we are done with the shaving for now. Unfortunately you have decided to clinch your little ass cheeks together so I can�t finish shaving your bottom. Now I have to take more time out of my busy day to give you more discipline." I said as I picked up the wooden hairbrush off the counter. Please Miss Sarah not that again, I�ll let you finish I promise." Nadia cried with a look of terror on her face.  �You are right you will let me finish when I am done paddling your little pussy." I said, and then I delivered the first blow to her cunt. I delivered 15 whacks with the hair brush to Nadia�s pussy. Nadia�s cunt was now a bright shade of red. �I bet that hurt," I said as I laid the wooden hair brush down. I won�t be difficult this time Miss Sarah, Nadia meekly replied in tears.
I mixed new hot lather then applied it to Nadia�s ass crack. I picked up the Gillette razor sat back down on the stool. I began be drawing my razor straight down both sides of her ass crack. Doing so revealed Nadia�s pink butthole. I swished the razor in the bowl of water. Now I would do the fine work around Nadia�s butthole and deep in her ass crack. Once I was sure I had gotten all of her pubic hair. I wiped the area down with a fresh hot towel. I ran my gloved hand all over Nadia�s now hairless crotch to insure the quality of my work and further humiliate the girl. When I was please I striped my gloves off and threw them along razor in the trash.
I pumped the chair back up then raised the seat back to upright position. I couldn�t help myself but to watch Nadia�s beasts bounce as I did so. I removed her restraints but told her to remain seated for the time being. Nadia did as she was told without questioning me. I told her that once she cleaned up the salon she could get dressed and go home. That includes sterilizing the pink Wahl trimmers along with all of her normal cleaning duties. I sat down in the second hairdressing chair and told her to get to work. Nadia reluctantly got out of the chair and began sweeping up the salon. I loved watching Nadia�s red bottom walk and round the salon. When she had finished cleaning I told her she could get dressed.
While Nadia got dressed I told her I was going to sell her hair on eBay so I can get back the money she had stolen from me. So in the end she did give me the money back but it cost her more in the end. Maybe next time she would think about that before trying to being a thief and steal from people. When Nadia was all dressed I gave her the final look over and told her I expected her not to be late tomorrow. Then I said she was free to go home and get some rest. Before she left I handed Nadia 40 dollars and told her to go buy proper undergarments. I did not want her walking around like that. Nadia left the salon without saying a word. I locked up and left soon after her. I now had a completely obedient assistant to help me. I was very pleased how everything had worked out.
 

1 comment:

  1. hairdressing capes are an essential tool for hairdressers and barbers to protect their clients' hairdressing capes



    clothing and maintain hygiene in the salon or barbershop.

    ReplyDelete