Friday 19 May 2017

Angela


PART ONE: MICHAELS SLAVE
"On your knees, slave!"
Meekly Angela obliged......
It had all started a week earlier. The 18 years old girl had met Michael at the introduction party for the new members of her sorority where Michael's fraternity had been invited. He, a senior student, had immediately been attracted to the girl with the long, thick and wavy dark hair, swinging joyfully when she twirled. He had asked her for a dance and they had danced all night. Angela had promptly fallen for the handsome and goodlooking young man. He lived in small apartment outside the campus and when the party was over Angela had accepted his invitation to follow him to cultivate their first meeting. She had not been drinking much but she wasn't accustomed to alcoholic beverages and felt somewhat light-headed and light-hearted.
Being in this high mood she had giggled when he kissed her and at the same time moved his hand under th seam of her skirt. That had made him audicious and he had pulled down her panties.
"Woa, you have a lot of hair there too."
Giggly Angela had said: ''Shave it if you don't like it.''
Boys had never made remarks about her pubic hair. Though, not many had seen it. After her first intercourse two years ago only a few had followed.
"Do you mind when I do?" he had asked and again she had sniggered: "You may have it all your own way with me."
He had produced a safetyrazor and carefully shaved off the hair from her mons, the labia around her vulva and the area around her anus. This had aroused both and soon they had been naked and screwing.
Hot, sweaty and beetred Anngela had said: "Wow, that has been the best sex I ever had."
Quickly she added: "Not that I've done it so often and never at a first meeting."
"And why this time?"
"I don't know, it just happened of itself. Do you think I'm a naughty girl?"
"Maybe we are both naughty," he had laughed. "You told me that I was allowed to have my own way with you and I did. Do you still stick to that?"
"Sure! What do you want?"
Seriously Michael looked at her: "Angela, would you be startled if I would ask you to become my slave?"
Just as seriously Angela had answered: "I am your slave already, Michael."
"Do you realize what it means?"
"Yes, I've to do anything I'm told without arguing. Only when I think your orders are out of proportion I have the right to speak a password to stop you."
"You know a lot. Have you been a slave to someone before?"
"No but I got interested when I had to write an article about bondage."
"You know that you have to live here with me? Do you really want to be my slave?"
"I told you that I consider myself being your slave. Yes, I do."
And thus she had become Michael's slave. In the morning she left for college and in the afternoon she returned to his apartment. As soon as she was inside she took off all her clothes just as Michael had ordered. He wanted to be served by a naked slave who had to crawl on hands and knees. Only when he allowed it she could stand and walk upright. Angela had to sit on the floor, preferably at the feet of her master unless she was granted consent to take a chair. During the meals she got a prepared dish or her master fed her. When visitors were expected Angela got permission to wear an oversized but short T-shirt to cover her nudity. If she behaved well Michael permitted her to sleep next to him in his bed, otherwise she had to lie on the floor next to his bed as a penalty. She had to ask her master consent if she wanted to speak to him.
Those measures were very humiliating but Angela possessed her soul in patience. More difficulty she found in having to do something that went against the grain with her:
"Give my friend a blow job" Michael ordered.
On hands and knees Angela crawled towards Matt and unzipped his trousers. His erect tool popped outside. Angelina didn't like it at all but she opened her mouth and closed her lips around the swollen glans. She hoped that he wouldn't spurt his load into her face and hair as had happened lately and she hadn't got permission to clean up herself. Indeed he didn't but came in her shirt causing a wet patch. During sometime she had the smell of sperma in her nose.
Afterwards Angela was sitting at the feet of her master while he was playing with a lock of her hair, searching for her ear and making it visible.
"It is a pity that such a fine treasure is hidden under all that hair," remarked Matt.
"Oh, that's easy to settle," Michael said, "Go and put up your hair," he told Angela.
She crawled to the bathroom.
"Do you still have those DVD's about radical make-overs?" Matt asked.
"Sure, want to see some?"
"Yeah. Did you show them to Angela?"
"Not yet."
"Would she be upset when they are showed to her?"
"I don't know. Anyway she gets to see them now."
The DVD's showed a number of girls with more or less long or longer locks, nearly all at least shoulderlength to waistlength. Gradually they were cut short, shorter and shortest, eventually ending with nothing at all.
The boys had observed Angela. Successively she had showed disbelief, then horror and at last excitement.
"Well slave, what do you think?"
"I think it to be such a waste. Why should they do this?"
By turns the boys threw out:
"Probably they were paid for it."
"They did lose bets."
"They had to be punished."
"No, some were laughing."
"Seeking publicity, the DVD brought out and selled."
"For fundraising."
"What does it matter?" Michael asked, "They did?"
Matt left and Michael took Angela with him to his bedroom. She noticed that looking at the DVD's had made him very horny.
Later she asked: "Would you like to shave a girls' head yourself?"
"I don't think it to be probable that the occasion would occur."
"But if a girl would be willing, for money for instance, would you do it?"
"Maybe. I like to look at these images but I've never thought of doing it myself."
"Do you want to do it to me?"
"No! I love and I like your long tresses. Look, I don't know those girls and why they do it. And I don't care. That makes the difference."
The next day, when they had lunch-time, Angela told her best friend Sharon about the DVD.
"Would you do such a thing?"
"No, never!"
Another girl heard them talking: "Well, for a 500 pound I would consider it."
Back at home Angela told Michael that she knew a girl who probably would be prepared to have her head shaved for a thousand dollars.
"What!?" Michael exclaimed angryly, "You are not allowed to speak to others about this. Go to the bedroom and wait for me. You are to be punished for this tresspass."
Angela said: "Yes master, I'm very sorry, I deserve a penalty."
She crawled, as a matter of course already naked, to the bedroom and awaited her master. He came and gave her a very short white tanktop which left her waist and navel free, a ditto black miniskirt, black fishnet nylons and a pair of red high heeled shoes.
"Put on a heavy make-up and go by bus to the address mentioned on this paper."
Angela knew that everyone thought her to be a whore and she was anxious about what she had to expect at the address which Michael had given her. She couldn't settle herself to take a seat in the bus as she was afraid that the short skirt wouldn't cover the naked parts of her thighs. People gazed at her, a guy leant against her and suggested to come with him.
"I'm on my way to a client," Angela answered.
When she came to her destination she noticed that she stood in front of a unisex hairdressing salon. Angela's heart sank.
"Hi, I'm Nancy," the girl at the reception greeted her, "And you must be Angela, we are expecting you. Come with me."
They walked to the back of the shop.
"Here no one will disturb us," Nancy said while closing the curtains of a booth. "Sit down, please," pointing at a barber chair. "Michael told me you have been shaved before."
No!!" Angela cried out, "I think I have to make a phone call."
"That's not appropriate at this moment," Nancy replied.
"Michael doesn't want my head to be shaved," Angela wailed, "I have to call him."
Nancy began to laugh: "Your head? No silly, your pubes. He said that it is time to reshave them. Please, put your legs on the armsupports."
Angela sighed relieved. Michael had scared her to death to teach her a lesson!
Surprised Angela saw one evening Matt enter in the company of a girl. Not one of his friends owing to her clothes which made her look like a cheap prostitute. Which she really was. Her hair was untidy, yellow discoulored with an outgrown perm and reached to her collar.
"Where d'ye want me?" she asked.
"In the bathroom," Michael answered.
"Can I first have my money?"
"Of course." Michael handed her 250 pound. "Better take off your s


weater," he said.The girl pulled her tight sweater acroos her head and unzipped her skirt: "Want no hair on my skirt as well."
Wearing only her panties, girtlebelt, stockings and shoes she sauntered languorously to the bathroom and let herself down on a stool. Matt had brought a pair of clippers which he handed to Michael. He didn't hesitate, pushed the girls' head towards her chest and put the clippers at her nape. Slowly he moved them towards her crown. Repeating the action a few times he denuded the backside of her head. The right and left side followed.
"Can you leave me some bangs?" the girl asked.
"Why not?"
Michael left some hair at the front and cut it straight with scissors just above her eyebrows creating a nice chelsea.
"Ready." The girl rose. "You look better than before," he noticed.
Which was true. Matt left with the girl.
"She owes him some of her services too," Michael said to Angela.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, during the next months the mutual attraction between the two lovers was fading away. No one was to blame, it just happened and after some time they split up.
Angela returned to her own apartment on the campus which she shared with her roommate Cindy.
Cindy spent most of the weekends at her boyfriends' place.
A few weeks after her return in her own apartment Angela was alone on a Friday night when the doorbell chimed. She looked through the peep-hole and saw Matt standing in front of the door and opened it.
"Hi Angela."
"What do you want, Matt? A blowjob?"
Matt grinned: "No, I want you."
"What do you want from me?" Angela asked surprised.
"Don't you ask me to come in?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, please."
Matt followed her to the living-room: "Are you alone?"
"Yes, my roommate spends the weekend with her boyfriend."
"Great," he pulled a bottle of wine out of his pocket, "Perhaps I could cook us a meal."
Angela didn't know what to think. She repeated her question: "What do you want from me, Matt?"
"All of you." He grabbed her head and kissed her, poking his tongue into her mouth.
Embarrassed Angela fended him off: "I'm no longer a slave, Matt."
"Dead certain you are!" Matt spoke in a firm tone, "Once a slave, always a slave, girl."
He lifted her and without much ado carried Angela to the bedroom and put her down on her bed.
"No! You can't do that!" Angela cried while Matt stripped her to the skin.
"Oh yes, I can and I will, my sweet slave. I want you and I shall get you," Matt snarled at her while he spread her legs and screwed her.
Angela had no defence, Matt was too strong for her, as well physically as mentally and willy-nilly she submitted to him. The influence which he exerted on Angela made her will-lessly undergo her fate. Though she despised herself for it she even got aroused and Matt made her come......
"Are you hungry?" Matt asked while laying next to her, playing with a strand of her hair.
"No," Angela shook her head.
"Then let's drink some wine."
He rose to fetch the bottle and two glasses. He gave her a glass and let her down it. Then a second.
He fucked her again.
Angela woke up in broad daylight. Matt had gone but she found a letter which he had left ordering her to come to his place at four o'clock that Saturday afternoon.
"You should be dressed in a short tanktop, a short miniskirt, black fishnet stockings and high heeled court shoes. No underwear."
'Like a whore,' Angela said to herself. 'He acts as my master and I am expected to act as his slave.'
After lunch she washed and blowdried her hair. While she was brushing it she said aloud: "You needn't go."
But she knew that she would. -"Once a slave, always a slave"- She had no will of her own any more, though she feared what was in store for her. More than once Matt had alluded to it. -"Pity that those fine treasures are hidden under all this hair"- Isn't it unusual for a slave to have such a shock?"- "I want all of you."-
Angela was pretty certain that Matt would have given Michael information about the yesterday events and she imagined how a talk over the telephone could have passed off: "I've fucked you former slave."
"Congratulations."
"And I will take from her what I want: her most precious possession."
"I wish you luck."
"There you are, my naughty whore, you obeyed my orders like a good slave becomes."
Matt greeted her with a mischievous smile. Before Angela could say anything he gave her a small glass filled with a poisonous green coloured liquid: "Drink this."
Angela obeyed. It was strong and tasted sweet. Angela got dizzy and sank down on a chair which Matt had put on a strategical place. She had been very nervous when she had neared Matt's place but now every concern vanished. She felt care-free, careless and light-hearted. She giggled when Matt took off her tanktop and unzipped her skirt and she looked on how he tied with velcron tape her wrists to the armrests and her ankles to the chairlegs.
She didn't seem to care whatever he would do to her.
Matt gathered all of her mane into a huge ponytail high on top of her head. With a ribbon he tied it as near to the scalp as possible. Then he took a pair of Wahl clippers.
"They are about to go, your lovely and coveted tresses, a slave doesn't derserve to have such an adornment. I'm going to shave them from your head and make it as bald as an egg," Matt said with a malignant grin. He flicked on the switch, bent her head forward and moved the clippers from Angela's nape upwards to the base of the ponytail. So he let them circle around her head, every time finishing against the top of her head. At last he severed the big tail from her scalp. Nearly all of Angelina's locks were caught in it. Matt clippered any stray hair away and covered her naked scalp with a a towel, soaked in hot water. After a few minutes he took it away and spread shaving gel across her scalp. He shaved her head, lathered it again and repeated the shaving, taking care that her scalp became as smooth as a baby's butt.
He held up a mirror in front of Angelina and told her to look at her new appearance.
Angelina had suffered her humiliation motionless, without uttering a word or making any noise. Looking at her image her only reaction consisted of big tears trickling down her cheeks.
"And now, my baldheaded whore, put on your skirt and tanktop, we are going for a ride."
Apathetically Angela was siting on the passengers place. She didn't care that her short skirt had rided up to her groins, exposing creamy white thighs above the border of her black stockings. Nor did she care that Matt while driving put two fingers in her vagina and massaged her clit.
Matt halted in front of the dwelling of Michael.
"Oh my god," Michael exclaimed when he saw Angela. In a tearing hurry he took her in his arms, hugged and kissed her and rubbed her bald pate.
"You may have her ," Matt said, "I've got what I want. Good luck." He left.
But the two didn't hear him. Suddenly the smouldering fire of love flared up again and broke through Angela's lethargy. She began to sob uncontrollably, could not speak but clung to Michael as if she never more would let him go. Michael caressed her and consoled her speaking sweet words.
They couldn't get enough of each other and late that night or better early in the morning Michael told Angela: "You are so beautiful. How could I've been so stupid to let you go."
"Do you really think me to be beautiful without hair?"
"Darling, so many times I've wanted to see you with a shaven head but your luscious mane was so lovely that I would never mention it. But now that it has gone, wow, you look gorgeous. The shape of your head, your ears, your neck, all are perfect."
"Yes my love, I know about your fetish which is mine now too. You may shave my head as long as you want."
"From now on I'll be your slave."
Angela shook her head: "No, I don't want to dominate you. We should be tied to each other with the bonds of love on a base of equality. Do you agree?"
"Of course, my darling. Oh, I love you so much and I'm so happy that we are together again."
"Me too, my love, we should now always remain together."

SIX MONTHS LATER.

After their reunion Michael and Angela decided that they would live apart in their own apartments so that they wouldn't get too much distracted from their studies and to be together in the weekends only. Meanwhile Michael had graduated and had gained a job as a psychologist.

In the last week of November Angela woke up in the middle of the night with a nasty feeling in the lower part of her belly. She noticed that she was lying in a puddle and when she switched on her bedlamp she realized horrified that it was blood. Her own blood! Startled she called Cindy, her roommate, who immediately warned the caretaker on duty.

Mrs. Smith rushed in to look at Angela and went to the phone to ask for an ambulance. Then she called Angela's parents, George and Brenda, and Michael.

Michael arrived at the St. Elizabeth hospital soon after George and Brenda. Angela had got a tranquillizer and was lying limp and very pale in a snow-white bed.

"They are going to take it away from me," she said resigned and added: "Marriage is no longer necessary."

Michael kissed her: "We'll discuss that later, honey."

Two orderlies came to carry her to the operating-theatre and as soon as she had gone Brenda asked Michael: "Don't you want to marry her any more?"

"Oh, I do but is not me to decide, Angela has to do that. You know that I love your daughter but she agreed to to our marriage to give her child a father."

"You are a good man, Michael. I would really be sorry if you shouldn't become our son-in-law. Isn't that so, George?"

"It sure is."

"Well, we shouldn't urge her, she'll have a rough time and she has a lot to think about. Give her time."

"You are a psychologist," Gerge said, "So we leave it to you."


Before Angela was allowed to leave the hospital Michael spoke to her. Angela was apathetic, sad and depressive.

"It's only a few weeks to the Christmas holidays. Go for recovery to the home of your parents. They can take care of you."

Angela agreed. But she didn't feel at ease in this well-known environment. The protective attitude of her mother gave her a feeling of suffocation and irritated her.

"I want to be alone for some time," she announced, "but not on a lonely place."

She asked her father to rent a room in the city. She felt better in the midst of people which she didn't know.

Though her hair had grown somewhat as she hadn't more been shaved since her miscarriage it still was brutally short and Angela noticed that people were staring at her. Normally she wouldn't give it attention but in her unstable mental condition she couldn't cope with attracting too much interest and therefore she had bought a wig which made it easier for her to visit lunchrooms, restaurants, expositions, galleries, theatres and cinema's. Being on her own she sometimes was approached by men but she remained aloof. Only Michael was allowed to visit her.

One night Michael took her out for dinner and when he brought her back to her room Angela said: "I want you to stay, Michael and make love to me."

"Darling, I don't think this to be a good idea. You are not yet ready for it. You have enjoyed a fine dinner with a few glasses of wine and you are in high moods now but I'm afraid that you would regret afterwards having done something that could set you back. First you should find back your real self."

Angela was disappointed and didn't understand why lovemaking with her lover could harm her. But Michael remained adamant and Angela had to give in.When Michael had gone she stayed behind in disarray. She got angry and did something foolish. She tarted up herself, went to a nightclub, got tipsy, let herself pick up by a man and went with him to his home.

While they were cuddling on a couch Angela' wig shove aside but this didn't startle him. On the contrary, it excited him and he wanted to know why she had such extremely short hair. Giggling Angela told him the story: how Matt on that Saturday afternoon had tied her to a chair and had shaved her bald.

The next morning she hated herself. Full of aversion she fled out of the house with her host still asleep. She forgot her wig and back in her room she looked in the mirror. Her hair had grown to a length of about 3/4 inch.

'I look like a hedgehog,' she thought. A few blocks away from her room she had seen a trendy beautysalon, called "Bizarre". She made a phonecall and got an appointment in the afternoon.

"Ah mademoiselle, your hair is very short," Francois, the French proprietor, croon


ed, "too short for extensions."

"I know but what can you do to make me look a little nicer?"

"Ah, you are young and when you are a bit audicious, only a bit, the length of your hair could be made fit for geometrical figures. Or characters, your initials for instance.

Angela pondered: 'Initials, hmm, AM? Angela Mc Cauley? Or Angela and Michael.'

"How about a name? Michael?" she asked.

"Michael? Too many letters. Four or five is ideal, no more. But Mike, could you agree with that?"

 "Yes, that would be fine."

Angela had been thinking a lot about the events of last night. She felt ashamed and angry with herself. How could she have let herself behave in such a shameless way, only because she felt disappointed that Michael didn't stay the night? She had cheated on him! She should have to confess this to him and she would.

Meanwhile Francois meticulously was cutting the outlines of the characters with a pair of small scissors. At last he seemed to be satisfied. Angela couldn't see what he was doing as the M was situated above her left ear and the E above her left one. The I and K had been given a place at the backside.

With a pair of small clippers he began to shave away the hair around the letters. Angela had thought that the the letters would be cut out in her hair and when she realized that only the hairy letters would remain the only hair on her head it was too late.

Startled she exclaimed: "What are you doing?!"

Francois explained it to her.

"But I will be bald with the exception of the characters?"

"I'm sorry madam, you must have misunderstood but I can't go back on it now."

"Never mind, go ahead."

"To keep your caracters shapely you should come back to me every week," Francois told her when he had finished his activities.

Back in her room Angela called Michael and got his answering machine just as she has expected. She left a message: "Michael, would you please come to me tonight? I've been so stupid but I love you, I love you! Will you please inform me if you can't come?"

Michael didn't call and in the evening Angela nervously paced up and down the room. She had covered her head with a towel, folded like a turban.

When Michael arrived she began to cry: "Oh Michael, Iv'e done such a stupid thing. When you had gone I went out and ...oh, I'm so ashamed, I let myself pick up and..." Her words came as an avalanche but Michael interrupted her: "Sssssh, I don't want to hear that. I really am sorry that I left you alone yesterday but you needed a stimulation and obviously it took effect. Not in the way I had foreseen but nevertheless your depression was breached. So I am to blame too. Please, forgive me, darling."

Michael kissed her, then suddenly seemed to notice her covered head: "Why that towel on your head?"

Angela pulled it off and shyly said: "I did this for you."

 She began to explain that it had worked out differently from what she had expected but Michael didn't let her finish talking. He kissed her passionately: "You are so sweet and lovely."

"Will you still marry me?" she asked, wiping away her tears.

"Of course, my love."

Angela laughed and clapped her hands: "When? Oh, let's do it tomorrow!" she cried out with youthful enthusiasm.

Surprised Michael answered: "I don't think that we can arrange that so quickly. Or we should have to travel to Gretna Green in Scotland."

"Oh yes, Michael, let's do that!"

"But what about your parents? They won't like it when we are married without a wedding party and everything else."

Angela didn't mind: "Afterwards this may be organized, if necessary with a ceremony in the church. But tomorrow it has to be our day, for us alone."

"Well, we could fly to Gateshead early in the morning, rent a car and be married in the afternoon."

"Oh yes,yes!" Angela shouted with joy.

And so everything turned out well.

The end.






No comments:

Post a Comment