Friday 24 June 2016

A New Life

My name is Arpita I'm a teacher in a reputed school. I came from Mumbai after my husband left me for another woman to live a new life here in pune, I live alone in a 1 bedroom apartment with a kitchen and a small lounge. have 36 students in my class all preparing for their new session of 12th standard. This story is of Rehana a student I hated since she started growing up. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of her beauty and her skills to seduce men and boys. I've been rehana's class teacher since 8th grade. She has always been a beautiful girl and now she is turning out to be a really beautiful sexy grown-up. She has the perfect body, lusty breasts, great ass and no fat on her belly what so ever and to top it all of she has really long thick beautifull hair which hangs just below her thighs. I never really hated Rehana it all started the day she messed up my friendship with Sachin a fellow teacher I had a crush on. We were sitting in the teacher's room and I was talking with him. Rehana came she asked if she could come cuz she wanted to talk to sachin about her maths problems. She came in and started working with sachin. As soon as she sensed I was attracted to him she came near me and commented mamm your hair doesn't seem right may be you need to wash it more often it looks really dirty making me feel really shy as sachin and Rehana started giggling. Rehana undermined me more than a few times infront of other students and teachers since then showing people how beautiful she was and how ugly I was.
But now I had made a perfect plan to take revenge on her. She was so busy flirting with guys and enhancing her beauty that she somehow managed to fail 5 of 8 subjects in class 11 exams. The principal of our school decided she didn't want to allow Rehana to promote to class 12th. I went in and talked to her right before the Parent's meeting and told her I had a plan to make it right for Rehana if her parents agree to my demands. Hiding my real intentions from her. Rehana and her parents came to the meeting, I asked them to wait as they will be attended at last. When I was free from other student and their parents I asked them to come with me to the principal's office. We reached their and I introduced them. Mrs Shalini our principal told her parents about her decision, there was no way she would ever allow Rehana to get promoted to class 12th. They were in shock and turmoil, I could see the anger and sadness on their faces. They begged Mrs Shalini to allow their daughter to get promoted but she wouldn't move from her decision. I intervened as per our plan, I said " I have a proposal. I have know Rehana for past 4 years and I know her qualities. I can take responsibility of Rehana and I promise she will pass class 12th with good grades." her parents suddenly got excited I interrupted them "only if you give me what I demand" her father asked in a stunned voice "what are your demands?" I replied " from a week before the new session starts Rehana will be living at my home in my custody and I will be her legal guardian. I will be solely responsible for her well being and will do whatever I think is right for her. No one and I mean no one will be allowed to intervene. She will not meet her as long as she is in my custody not in school or at my place. Another little point she will be with me for 2 years that means till the end of first year of her college" her parents were in shock not knowing what to say. Mrs Shalini said that is the only way I will allow her to stay in this school raising the stakes. Her parents gave up and agreed, they asked me when will they have to sign the agreement for which I replied tomorrow. They went home I could see the horror in rehana's eyes. Everything was set and done they had signed the agreement and I was going to bring Rehana home. They were waiting for me outside their home with rehana's bags, I helped her putting them in my car and drove straight to my place. When we got home I showed her around she wasn't happy to see just one room. She started complaining about how small the place was. I went to her grabbed her by the chin and slapped her really hard. Then I grabbed her by her hair and told her what the new reality of her life was "you're my bitch now, I will do what ever I want with you so don't you say a word I don't want to hear." the week passed quickly as I only stressed on the teaching part. On sunday just before the school started I gave her a new ID card, she started reading it and said there's something wrong here it says I'm a boy. I walked towards her and said it's not wrong you are a boy now. She seemed puzzled. I said let's go I need to find you some stuff now. I took her out to the market and then I stopped the car infront of a local barber show. Oh I had waited for this moment for such a long time I was going to humiliate her. She didn't knew what we were doing there I told her to follow me in there. We went in and I saw one of the chairs empty. The barber asked what he could do for us. I told him rehana here needs a good summer haircut. She looked at me in utter shock. "No I'm not you can't do this to me" I slapped her infront of the barber grabbed her by her hair and told her I can do what ever the hell I want. I dragged her to the chair, the barber was enjoying it too he helped me tie her to the hair. He then caped her with a white cloth. I said "now that you know what's going her this girl here has to be turned into a boy, so give her...oh 'him' a haircut which is really short and give me the ponytail I want to keep it as a souvenirs" the barber gave me a wicked smile and said. A short crewcut as you ask. He started combing her hair and tied them into a ponytail. I was getting more and more excited seeing her face on the mirror. She was crying the horror was in her eyes. The barber placed big scissors right on the base of the pony and started scrunching it. It took him some time to cut off that pony. But it was finally off yayyy I jumped up I couldn't control my feeling more tears were falling out of rehana's eyes her hair was now gone. He handed me the pony, I went in front of rehana and showed her the pony mocking her I said "now who has more hair ha" and started laughing. The barber kept his scissors down and brought clippers into the scene I stood right infront of her so I can see it all in her eyes. He started shearing off the rest of the hair with the clippers with "4 guard on them. In minutes all the hair was "4 all around. He asked me if it was short enough. I circled around her touching her hair and said no it isn't. I want to keep the hair on top just as it is or may be just a little shorted and I want clean shaved back and sides. Rehana had given up now she didn't say a word. The barber went to grab the clippers I stopped him do it with the razor I said. He seemed really happy he used the razor and shaved her sides and back. He then asked me to check if it was what I wanted I said no do it a few more time but now with some shaving cream. He did as he was asked the sides and back of her head was clean and smooth. The barber asked what to do with the top. I asked him to shorten it more with scissors. He started cutting more and more of her hair and it was only "1.5 left on her head. I paid him off and we went out. I rubbed my hands over her head and said now we find you good clothes for a boy your salwar and look don't go well together. I bought her clothes which only boys wear even the undergarments. Then we went home I was admiring the work of the barber on her hair while caressing her pony. I went her and started undressing her I took off all her clothes. She was now naked I went and grabbed what I had ordered a few weeks ago. it was a strapon dildo I showed it to her and said. You will wear this every day this is your penis. But tonight I will use it to fuck you like I will every night. I took her to the bed and fucked her good. The next day was school day. I dressed her strapping the dildo on her, made her wear the undergarments but not bra. Then the boy's clothes, then I grabbed a comb and came near her oh sorry we don't need this anymore haha and mocked her. We drove to the school I took her to class and everyone was shocked to see her. The girls and boys in class started making fun of her rubbing their hands on her head, someone slapped her shaved back. I enjoyed it for sometime then stopped them. It will be a fun 2 years I said to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment