Friday 24 June 2016

One Night Stand

My name is Hari and I am 20 years old. I’ve come for an campus interview in Mysore. As I didn’t have any relatives or friends living in Mysore, I chose to stay in a hotel. Not a five star hotel, but a normal one. Even though a normal one, the room was a deluxe type. It was very spacious and i loved the room. The hotel didn’t provide any meals except for breakfast and i had to but lunch and dinner from outside.
The interview was the next day and so I had to prepare for it. The hotel had  Wi-fi connection but I didn’t know the password. So I went to the reception in order to get the password. I saw a young lady at the reception whom I hadn’t seen when I checked in the hotel. She was dressed in hotel uniform: a plain full=sleeved blue shirt, navy blue pants. She applied red lipstick with slight make-up. But she looked hot. I saw her name written on the badge pinned on the side of her shirt. ‘Nalini.’
Nalini: (Getting up) Yes Sir!
Me: I want the Wi-fi password.
She said the password as I said ‘Thank you’ and I was turning to go. My room was close to the reception so I can get to see her anytime I want. When I reached the door, I looked at the reception and saw her coming from the desk and walking towards me. She looked at me smiling and passed by me. I looked at her and was stunned to see her hair.
It was in a pony which was upto her hip. It was swinging when she was walking. I was very happy to see that. Being a hair fetish, who wouldn’t be?
I was back in my room thinking of her hair. She was hot and I wanted her. But I controlled my feelings and focused for the time being. After the preparation, I watched some haircut videos to satisfy myself. I continued watching till late night. I decided to sleep but couldn’t because hair thoughts were coming in my mind. I decided to watch some more again, but my laptop needed charge and I had to charge it.
I decided to stroll out for some time and came out of my room. I slowly walked towards the entrance. The security wasn’t there and suddenly I heard some one calling me ‘Sir.’
i turned to the reception desk and saw Nalini standing and looking at me. I walked towards her smiling.
Me: You are busy?
Nalini: Not really. But what are you doing in this late night?
Me: Not feeling sleepy. Tomorrow interview maybe because of that.
Nalini: Don’t worry sir. Just relax.
Me: But you look disturbed. Why don’t you go home?
Nalini: I have night shifts Sir. I have for the next three days.
I was happy on hearing that she has night shifts and thought of having her one night. We engaged into a friendly chat and I invited her to my room. She refused but I insisted to which she agreed.
No one was around, and I invited her to my room. We continued chatting and I saw her setting her hair sometimes.
Nalini: Sir! I need to go.
Me: Why are you calling me Sir?
Nalini: Sir actually.
Me: From now onwards, you will call me Hari.
Nalini: I’ll call you when no one’s around.
I played some music, not loud enough for others to hear. I invited her to dance and she danced. I removed the pony letting it loose and said, ‘You are beautiful.’ She blushed. I got tempted to kiss her hot lips. I realised that she has got slight interest in me. Not in terms of haircut, which i have to plan.
She left the room and I went to sleep. The next day was my interview and it went well. I used to chat with her at the reception desk when no one’s around mainly at night.
I was to leave two days after the interview and I had to plan and act fast. The day before I was to leave, I approached her at the reception.
Nalini: Yes Hari. (she said my name softly)
Me: I am leaving tomorrow. You have night shift today right?
Nalini: My shift has been cancelled. I’ll leave in the evening.
I was pretty disappointed on hearing that. I shouldn’t lose the opportunity.
Me: I thought of meeting you for this one night. Two of us in my room.
Nalini: The security will be at night but I will manage. I’ll ask the one who took my shift to go home.
Me: Dinner? With me?
Nalini remained silent and nodded at last. she said she will be at ten. I was happy on hearing that and went to my room to do the preparation. I was already done with the packing and I also arranged for the comb and the scissors. i arranged the bed ready as well.
It was ten in  the night. I was eagerly waiting for Nalini to come. She didn’t show up. I waited for ten minutes still didn’t showed up. I became angry and walked towards the door to get mad on her.  I opened the door and saw Nalini in uniform standing before me.
Nalini: I’ve sent the security away. No one will be there for the next three hours. I walked towards the bed as she entered the closed the door. I then looked at her. Her hair was in a pony and she slowly walked towards me. She was elder than me but I didn’t care.
Within moments, we were close to each other. We were looking at each other as if no idea how to start. I placed my hand on her head and removed her pony. i never get to feel her hair till then but I will when having fun with her.
I slid my finger on her face as she felt the touch. I bent towards her and kissed her lips. We were kissing badly for sometime as I touched her hair and back.
She then removed my t-shirt and pushed me as i fell on the bed. I then got up walking towards her. I touched her name badge and removed it feeling her breast but I didn’t want to touch and feel it. I then removed her watch, and then her earrings, her shoes, socks and all her accessories she was wearing. I then pulled her by the collar of the shirt and then started unbuttoning it. She showed no sign of reaction.
I then removed her vest and then belt and then pants. I looked at her and now she was in purple coloured bra and panty. So hot and sexy! She looked at me smiling and then jumped over me as we fell on the bed. I got up and looked at her structured body. I placed my hands on her legs and slowly slid upwards as she started moaning.
When my hands reached her panty, I slid beneath the panty feeling her curves and ass. I turned her back and removed her panty a bit from the back showing her ass. I just pressed it and felt it as she was aroused. I put it back and turned towards me. My hands were sliding upwards again and it reached the navel. I dipped my finger into it and then kissed it. I felt her body and made her sit up.
She was looking at her damn hot figure through her mirror. I sat beside her. Her hair was covering her back.  I caught hold of her hair and kissed it passionately. I spread the hair at the backside sliding up and down. I then put her hair to the front as she looked at the mirror smiling. I made her stand up facing the mirror and felt her bare back. I kissed it and my hands caught hold of the hook of her bra. I sled my hands beneath the hook for sometime.
She turned towards me and we hugged each other feeling each other’s body. She was feeling my bare body and I was feeling hers. I unhooked her bra but didn’t remove it completely. I didn’t want to see her breasts and I don’t know why. I feel something strange on seeing breasts.
We let go off each other and she walked towards the glass which separated the wash basin and bed. I couldn’t see her clearly through the glass as it was blur. I saw her removing her bra and throwing to me. I caught hold of it and saw her coming from the glass. I closed my eyes as I didn’t want to see the breasts.
‘Look here,’ Nalini said and I slowly opened my eyes to check. Luckily for me, she has covered her breasts with her long hair. I walked towards her and turned her back towards me. I took her hair from the front and gave her the bra she wore it and and I hooked it.
i then touched her hair and cut with my fingers but she didn’t know of this. I was tired and lay on the bed putting on the soft blanket. she too lay beside me covering herself. Her hair was on my side and so I held it and played with it.
She was looking at me smiling and i was looking at her playing with her hair. I then kissed her hair as she liked it and smiled.
Nalini: Baby! I’ll miss you.
Me: I’ll be back if I am selected.
Nalini: Then give me something so that I might not miss you.
Me: (Moving towards her closely) My love is with you all the time. (I pecked on her lips and she did the same) But I want something so that I might not miss you.
Nalini: Anything for you baby.
Me: You don’t need to give it, I’ll just take it from you. Is that okay?
Nalini: You can just grab it from me.
Me: Is that a promise?
Nalini: Yes. It’s my promise.
She got up from the bed and started putting on her clothes. I got up and put on my shirt. She was buttoning her shirt and I caught hold of her hair and pulled it as she uttered a cry. I pulled her towards me, her shirt was unbuttoned from the top. I pulled the collar a little from the side saying, ‘Go out like this hottie.’
She smiled as I placed my hands on her head and seized her by the hair. It pained her a bit and she asked ‘What do you want?’
‘I want to comb your long hair darling,’ I replied as she agreed. I made her sit on the chair and started combing with a new comb which I had bought. I touched and felt the length and said, ‘Love your long hair baby.’
She replied, ‘It’s yours.’ I found that she hadn’t tucked in her shirt. I ran my hands beneath the short feeling her back again. I then pulled her shirt upwards removing and she was in bra again. I knelt in front of her taking the hair in the front and looking at her.
http://imgur.com/gallery/yWyyIeZ
Nalini: Are you happy?
Me: I’ll be the happiest when I take that one more thing from you.
Nalini: Take it then. What are you waiting for?
I smiled at her and opened the drawer of the table next to me and slid my hand in it. She was curious to know what it was. I then took out something and hid it behind and walked behind her. I took her hair in the again.
Nalini: What is it baby?
I revealed out what I had taken… SCISSORS but I didn’t show her. I took a portion of her hair and then cut it. I then dropped in her lap.
Her face looked shocked on seeing the cut hair in her lap. She took the hair and looked at it shockingly. I cut another portion and dropped in her lap. She was trembling with fear on seeing the hair falling on her lap.
But I paid no heed to her reactions and continued with the cutting. The cut hair was in a pile and it fell on the floor. Her hair was now upto her neck and I trimmed at the ends and combed it again.
Nalini got up shocked. She turned to me and I noticed her crying. She walked towards me and slapped me saying, ‘You bitch!’
I was angry with the slap but controlled myself. When she raised her hand to hit me again, I blocked her and flung her around pulling towards me. I brought her to the mirror showing her new style. Our faces were touching each other’s faces. I pointed at the mirror.
Me: look at that. You look more hot with short hair unlike that long hair.
She stopped crying and looked at the mirror but her face showed no reaction. I kissed her neck and she pushed me away. I looked at her wondering what she’s gonna do. She walked towards me and her lips were on mine.
Nalini: Sorry baby! Thank you for the cut. I really looks good for me.
She spoke with no sign of happiness. It will take some time and then she will be happy. I wiped off her tears and then said ‘Thank you’. She smiled at last and then went to put her shirt. She collected her accessories and left the room without being noticed. I was very happy that this night was the best one ever. I put the cut hair in a packet and kept in my bag.
The next day, I was to leave and I noticed Nalini at the reception desk in short hair. She looked really hot. She smiled at me and said ‘Thank you.’ We exchanged our numbers promising that we would meet like the one night stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment