Friday 24 June 2016

A Teacher and a Boy story

The first time I saw Rekha I fell in love with her. She was the perfect woman in her late 20s. Long legs, great body and amazing long hair. I couldn't understand why she was married to that troll of a guy he looked nowhere as good as she was. She came to live here last week. Her husband bought the flat on my floor, they moved in last week and I was star struck seeing her. I'm ashok I'm a student in class 11th and I live with my parents. She came to our house that evening she brought some custard. She told us about herself and her husband. My mom loved talking to her so much that she sat for more than an hour. All I did was watch her all the time she talked to my mom. My mom suddenly mentioned that she needed a tuition teacher for me. Rekha offered to be my teacher, I was so freaking happy hearing her say it. She came near me and told me I'll be a good teacher and you be a good student. If you do what I say we will be a great team. I didn't hear a word properly I was mesmerised by the smell of her hair.
The next day I came back from school, I had lunch and my mom told me to get ready and go to Rekha's flat for my tuition. I gladly accepted it and went to change. I got there and rang the bell. She opened the door and welcomed me in her house, she offered me some cold drink. We sat on the dining table where she will start my tuition. "Now before we start this I need to tell you some ground rules. I have already told your mom that the tuition will be of 3 hours every day between 2:30 to 5:30. I have told your mom what I will charge for it" she was interrupted by the door bell "wait I will come back you take out your accounts register and books" she said leaving the table. It was my mom on the door "ashok I'm leaving for work I be a good boy and don't trouble Rekha" she said. "Don't worry Sadhna ji I will take care of him" said Rekha. My mom was a partner in a boutique which she opened with her friend. Normally she worked all day and would return at 7 but today she stayed today because she had some work. Rekha closed the door and came back on the table "now where were we the ground rules. Another big rule that I want to mention as long as you are her you will be the way I want you to and if you have a problem with that you can leave right now" she said. Oh no I don't have any problem I responded. "Okay then this is our tuition agreement sign this and we can get started". I signed the agreement and she began teaching me the first day was quite normal. I left her house at 5:30 and went home I mastrubated as soon as I got home. I had spent 3 hours with her got a good chance to touch her hair and her body it was the best thing ever. Everything went perfectly for a week. I went to her house and rung the bell. I saw that she was waiting for me. "Hey, how are you?" she said "I'm good you?" I responded. "I'm okay" she replied. We went and sat on the table and started taking out my books. "Wait she said we need to do some alterations" Rekha said she asked me to get up and come with her. She took me to her room I didn't understand what was going on. A part of my mind was think as if I was going to do what I wished for. She broke silence by opening the door of her closet. She took out a salwar kurti from her closet and asked me if I liked it. "It's really beautiful" I said. "Wear it" she said. "What? Why? I'm a guy I don't wear girl's clothes" I said. " well have you heard you shouldn't sign an agreement before reading it. You will stay here for 3 hours everyday the way I want you to. So wear the dress" Rekha said. I was baffled how could she do this to me, she was so evil. She came near me with a smirk and pulled off my t-shirt. I let her do it because I was sort of liking it a little. She then started to open my belt then unzipped my pants. She brought down my pants. She then reached for my under wear I stopped her by hold her hand.m "no no no you didn't hear your mommy be a good boy when you're here" she took down my underwear I was standing naked infront of her. She touched my penis and said oh so cute this little bunny. I felt embarrassed by her comment I always thought I had a reasonable sized penis. She went to a dresser and brought out a bra and panties. She asked me to spread my legs and made me wear her panties. She placed my dick in a way that it wasn't coming out of it. She then made me wear her bra. She brought two soft smiley balls and placed them in the bra so it looked like I had boobs. She then made me wear the salwar suit. "Oh you look so lovely aiswarya" she said "aishwarya?" I replies. "Yes that's your name now. Now go and sit infront of the mirror I need to finish this so we can start with studies" she said. I went and sat there she started combing my hair it was longer than average boy's hair it was past my neck. She started making two small pigtails on my head I hated looking at myself like that. I was looking like a girl. She then took me outside and we started the studies I wasn't happy by the way I was looking but I couldn't do anything she was evil she had planned it pretty well. She tested things for a week. Neither my parents nor her husband would ever come home between 12-6 and she chose the best 3 hours out of it to make me her toy boy. It continued for a couple of weeks. She use to call me half n hour earlier to dress me up so she could torment me for 3 hours. I hated it too much but the next week could be worse my school is closed for a week and to top it all off both my parents and her husband are out of town for a week. He went last night and my parents will go tomorrow morning at 6. Rekha got up early that day and helped my mom with things like a good neighbour she told her she'll take care of me for the week. We drove to the airport with them in Rekha's car we dropped them and drove back. She stopped the car in front of the shop and went inside she told me to wait in the car. She came back with a bag and we drove back home. I was about to open the door of my flat but she stopped me "come here you will stay here today" she said. She took me in and started undressing me I liked it the first few times but now it became a torment for me. She took off all my clothes and took out something from her bag it was some sort of injection. She told me to stand still and injected something in both my nipples. I felt a lot of pain but I started realising my breasts were growing it looking like I had real D cup breasts with in minutes. She came near me and grabbed them she fondled them. "Oh look they look so beautiful you will be my lady for the week" she said. I was shocked, sad and in a lot of pain seeing what had just happened. She then grabbed my penis and said we need to do something with this too don't we. "Please don't cut it off please please" I said being scared by her. "Hahaha hhahaha no aishwarya I won't cut it off" she laughed. She took me to the dresser and I saw myself with large breasts I felt ashamed looking at myself. She forbid me to cut my hair and in those two weeks she used to oil it and shampoo it. It had grown till shoulders. She made me sit on the dresser and combed it she then went to the bathroom and brought her husband's shaving cream and razor. She lathered my face with the cream and shaved it completely. Then it was turn my chest and underarm hair she applied more cream on my chest and under arm. Then she shaved them, now she applied more cream on my legs and my pubic hair she shaved it all care fully. She shaved my pubic hair thrice making it clean. My body was hairless now except the hair on my head and my eyebrows. She then took out the make up box and started putting some make up on my face in minutes I couldn't recognise my self only a penis said I was a boy nothing else. Long girlish hair, breasts and heavy make I was looking like a girl. She took out a bra and panties and a salwar suit for me to wear. She told me to get dressed quickly. I did as I was asked to and wore the suit she hugged me tightly her breasts touching mine " I love the way you look now I always wanted to fuck you". The door bell rung "just one more thing before we can do that" she said and left the room. She opened the door and I heard a woman getting in and talking to her she sat on the dressing table. "Aiswarya come out dear I need you to meet someone" Rekha called me out. I felt embarrassed but I had to do what she ordered I felt being over powered by her everytime. I went out of the room "this is my friend Lalita she's a hairstylist she i'll help you with a good hair style" said Rekha "Lalita this is my cousin aishwarya she need a cute girly hairstyle" said Rekha to Lalita. Lalita got up from the chair and examined my hair "such beautiful hair you have aishwarya. We can give her a chin length bob because her is already shoulder length" Lalita said looking at Rekha. "It will be great lalita tell me what you need me to do and let's get started" said Rekha. "Just bring a chair here and a towel so we can use it as a cape and we can get started" said Lalita. "Come in room we can do it there my dresser chair will be perfect for it" said Rekha. It will be perfect replied Lalita and we went to the room. "Let's get some cold drink and snacks for lalita, aiswarya come with me to the kitchen" Rekha said. I went with her "now be a good girl and get the haircut I want for you. Not a word from your mouth or I'll cut off this little penis of yours." Rekha warned me. We went back to the room with snacks and cold drink and I sat on the chair. She combed my hair and started spraying water on it. Then she parted my hair and started cutting it. It took her just a few minutes to give me the hairstyle she wanted I was now looking more like a girl. I couldn't believe my eyes I had a short girlish hairstyle. "Should I shave the nape completely" Lalita asked Rekha " no just clean it up" she replied. Lalita went back to work and cleaned my neck. I now had a chin length bob haircut. Rekha paid Lalita and she left the house. She came back I was nearly in tears looking at myself. "I got the conformations that your parent's flight took off while you were getting your hair done aishwarya" said Rekha. She came near me and started to run her hands in my new hairstyle "now you're complete you are my aishwarya now" she said. She started taking off her clothes her suit then her undergarments. She stood completely naked in front of me now. "There's just one more thing I need to do now." She went to the bathroom and washed her face properly washing out all the makeup from her face. She was looking a only little different she was naturally beautiful. Now let's go we need to finish this and enjoy our weekend she said. "Out like this no please don't take me out like this" I pleaded her. She grabbed my hand and took me out we went straight to her car and she drove us out of the apartment. We stopped near a small shop. She told me to get out of the car and come with her. I saw it properly it was a small barbershop, I had no idea what we were doing there. "Can you please cut my hair" said Rekha to the barber who was sitting in the chair reading the newspaper "no madam we don't cut girl's hair" he replied "I need a boy's cut you won't have a lot of problem in doing it" she said. The barber looked in shock such a beautiful girl with long waist length hair wants a short haircut. He jumped out of his chair "I will do it get on the chair" he said. She thanked him and got in the chair, the barber caped her and started to comb her hair. He made a ponytail and started shearing it, it took him around 9 minutes to cut the ponytail off. "Give it to my cousin please" Rekha asked the barber to hand me her ponytail. The barber handed me the pony I was touching it her hair thick and beautiful hair in my hands my penis started to grow but it would be too embarrassing having an erect penis here dressed like this. I controlled my feeling. The barber sprayed water on her hair and went to work. He finished cutting Rekha's hair and showed her his work. It was good boys cut she was looking cute. "Can we go shorter shave the sides and back give me a short crewcut just and inch on top. I want my back and sides smooth so shave them properly please" she ordered the barber. The barber took out a straight razor and started shaving her sides and back. He first shaved the right side then the left and at last the back. He then repeated it 2 more times before shaving it again twice with shaving cream. He then started cutting the hair on top he chopped them well short. Only one inch hair was left on top of Rekha's head she was looking completely different now. She paid the barber and we left for home. We came back home and she went straight to her room. She told me to give me the keys to my home. She went there and came back with my underwear and some of my clothes. She started undressing herself in front of me. She took off her kurta then her jeans then her undergarments. I was seeing what I had always wished for her great body. She was 6"1 and I was 5"5 so she was way taller than me. I was looking up at her breasts and body. She wore my underpants then my clothes. She was looking like a guy with breasts because of her clothes and haircut. She took out a moustache and sticked it on her face making her look more like a guy. "From now on I'm your husband and you're my wife I will shower you with love everyday". She started to undress me she took off my kurta then the pants she then unhooked my bra and started kissing my breasts she pushed me on the bed and kissed me on the lips. She played with my breasts and sucked my nipples. She then took off my panties and fondled my penis she started playing with it she kissed it then sucked it. It was too much for me I cummed instantly. All my cum was in her mouth now. She looked at me with a smile and started to come closer to me. She kissed me with my cum in her mouth spitting all of it back in mine. I felt disgusted being forced taste my own cum. "That's the reason you're the wife and I'm your husband your little penis won't give me any pleasure but mine will please you for sure" she said. My eyes widened looking at what she took out of the dresser it was a large dildo with a strap. She wore it then made me suck it. "Blow it good aish be a good wife"l she said. Once she was done she made me open my legs and inserted the dildo in my ass and started ducking me. It was a lot of pain for me but she was enjoying it too much. I took all that punishment thinking of what will happen to me in the coming 6days.

1 comment: