Friday 24 June 2016

Aishwarya Rai’s Haircut at Salon

 

image

Hi! I am mahi and I am 21 years old. I had a haircut fetish when I was 14 and satisfy by watching haircut videos and reading stories. I always loved hair of actresses and desired to cut them. Aishwarya Rai is one of the actresses with beautiful long hair which I enjoyed watching in L’oreal Paris commercial and I dreamt of cutting her hair many times.
I studied only till 10th and was forced to discontinue my studies due to financial crisis and I left home and moved to Mumbai. I’ve worked in men’s saloon for some years as I loved cutting hair. But men’s hair cutting didn’t satisfy me. I wanted to cut woman’s hair. I thought of opening a ladies’ hair cutting salon. But for that I need money which i barely had.
But destiny changes when I won a lottery of 10 lakh rupees which can fulfill my dream of opening a salon. I found a place for my salon and had it furnished and within 7-8 months, my dream salon was ready. I wanted Aishwarya Rai to inaugurate the salon and that would give me an opportunity to cut her hair.
I checked in a newspaper and saw that Aishwarya Rai will be sporting a short bob for her next ad which excited me thinking that she will cut her hair in the ad. But I was pretty disappointed when I saw the ad.
Check this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNZFbRey9Q
She didn’t cut her hair but only cut cut the ribbon on her head. I was sad and angry and decided that I will cut her hair. I put up a board showing the name ’Aishwarya’s Hair Salon’ and the photo of Aishwarya Rai in short bob as seen above on the side.
I went to a Studio where  I saw Aishwarya Rai shooting for L’oreal Paris ad. I was excited as my dream had come true and thought of approaching her. But the shoot for the day was completed and everyone was turning to go. I was disappointed as I lost an opportunity. She was hooked in the crowd while walking towards her car. That was an opportunity for me to at least touch her hair. I struggled to reach her, and placed my hand on her long hair feeling its softness. Oh my! What a feeling. I couldn’t control myself and so I pulled it. She uttered a cry and turned back but didn’t see me as I moved away from the crowd. She reached her car and went away.
Luckily for me, she had come the next day for completing the shoot. I saw her sitting at a corner as it was break time. I made use of this opportunity and walked towards her.  I was admiring her beautiful hair and was acting like cutting with my fingers without showing her.
image
She saw me looking at her and said, ‘Excuse me!’ Her voice might be little squeaky, but I didn’t care. I only cared for her hair.
Me: Good morning Madam, I am mahi.
Aishwarya: (Asking me to sit) Hi mahi! What can I do for you?
Me: Madam, I am a great fan of yous. I love all your movies and I love your ads. You are so beautiful.
Aishwarya: Do you want an autograph or want to take a picture with me or both?
Me: Madam! Actually I wanted to invite you.
Aishwarya: Invite? Where and for what?
Me: I have opened up a ladies’ hair salon and wanted you to inaugurate it.
Aishwarya: Why me? And why are you opening a ladies’ salon?
Me: I am not that interested in mens’ salon. I want you to inaugurate my salon because you are beautiful and your presence in my salon is like a blessing for me and my salon will run well.
Aishwarya: (Smiling) Alright! When is the inauguration?
Me: Whenever you are free!
Aishwarya: I’ll be free for a week and after that I’ll be going to Delhi.
Me: Is it possible for you to come day after tomorrow?
Aishwarya: Are you sure?
Me: Very much! Eight in the morning. Is that okay for you?
Aishwarya Rai agreed to my consent as I told the address of my salon and requested her to come alone.
I was the happiest man on the earth as my favourite person with the beautiful hair will inaugurate my salon and it was an opportunity to cut her hair. But I needed to plan as for how to get her hair cut with her permission. If things go wrong, I’ll be in jail. So I made plans as to how to get her haircut done. My salon is located near to deserted place so it isn’t noticed. But that’s a perfect opportunity for me. I didn’t advertise regarding the inauguration.
The day had come. i was eagerly waiting for her to come. That day was a public holiday and so the shops were closed which I considered perfect so that no one would come. Aishwarya Rai came at 7.50 am alone in a car. She was wearing a short red dress as in the ad she used to wear. Her brown hair was tempting me. She looked more beautiful in that red lipstick. I was happy and greeted her. She looked around and asked about the people. I said that it was a public holiday and so all the shops were closed. I asked her to follow me and talked towards the salon. She looked at the board and smiled on reading the name. She then saw her picture in short bob holding a pair of scissors on the board. I noticed her expression and she half-smiled. We stood at the entrance as the ribbon was ready.
Aishwarya: Why no one has come?
Me: The holiday is the reason. Besides, I don’t want anyone as an obstacle in my blessing.
Aishwarya: But people should know that there is this salon right?
Me: There is an inauguration for the people. This is an official inauguration for me. And I request you to do the honour.
I took a plate which has the scissors and held it towards her. She was looking around. I took the scissors and held it towards her, little close to her hair. I called ‘Madam’ as she turned to me taking the scissors and cut the ribbon. I was happy and thanked her.
She placed the scissors in the plate and said, “May your salon be known to all in this town. Wishing you all the very best.”
I thanked her again and welcomed her inside. She looked around and was stunned on seeing the well furnished salon in white, the mirrors and chairs. There is another room with only one salon chair and a mirror and the table.
Me: Madam, I am really happy that you have come and inaugurated my salon.
Aishwarya: That’s fine. But you need to advertise so that people know that there is this salon.
Me: I am planning to upload a video promoting the salon. I want you to promote this salon by acting in my video.
Aishwarya: How are you going to shoot it?
I showed her the video camera but not my pen camera. She said that she was ready and I told her that she should wear a trench coat and glasses and carry a hand bag. She said that the glasses and bag are in her car and didn’t have a trench coat. I gave her a trench coat which I had bought especially for her and helped her wear it. When she pulled her hair from inside the coat, it touched my face as I enjoyed it. I slowly touched it without her knowledge. She turned to me and I asked, ‘Whether she wanted touch-up and she said it’s fine.
I told her that she needed to set her hair at least to which she agreed. I made her sit on the chair as she was facing the mirror. I couldn’t control my happiness. I touched her hair with her knowledge and set it. Then i took the comb and combed from backside. I held a portion of her hair and kissed it passionately for sometime without her knowledge. She moved and suddenly I let go off it. ‘I will cut your beautiful long hair Aishwarya Rai,’ i said in mind.
We moved outside and she walked towards her car and entered. I was ready with my camera. She put on her glasses and signaled that she was ready.
I started the camera and signaled to start. She came out of the car in glasses and holding her handbag and walked towards the saloon saying something related to style and I recorded it till she reached in front of the saloon.
I then went inside and recorded her entering the salon and I shot the inside of the salon. i then signaled to walk inside the private room and she walked inside. I went inside to accomplish my dream. I placed the camera on the table and she asked whether finished. I said the next shot is to take off the coat glasses and the bag and give to me and I wouldn’t be seen on camera.
I pressed the record button as she took off her glasses and handbag and gave to me. Only my hands were recorded. Then she unbuttoned her trench coat and I stood behind her and removed from backside. She looked damn hot in the short red dress. She was sexy.
image
But I am a good boy and my main intention was to cut her hair. I had placed a camera on the wall facing the chair at the angle of her sitting position. I then placed the camera on the tripod stand at the corner facing the chair’s backside and asked her to sit. She asked the matter and I just made her sit and the wall camera recorded it.
Aishwarya: What are you going to do?
Me: Madam, it’s for promoting my saloon. Please help. All you have to do is look at the mirror and keep smiling.
I opened the drawer and took out a white cloth and caped her putting her hair on the back which the wall camera recorded. I took the hair spray recorded by pen and sprayed on her hair recorded by the same. I then took the comb and combed her hair recorded by pen. I bent a little and kissed her hair without her knowledge.
Aishwarya: What are you doing?
Me: just combing your hair Madam.
Then combing was done and I said, “Aishwarya Rai Madam. It’s really an honour for me to get my salon promoted by you and you being my first customer. Thank you!”
THEN I took …SCISSORS. I held it upwards as Aishwarya Rai looked at it and her face looked little tensed. I went behind her, took a portion, kissed it without her knowledge and then I CUT her hair. The falling hair was recorded by another camera which was placed on the floor but she didn’t know all this.
I then took another portion and cut. I kept on cutting till it became short as in the picture on the board outside The cutting was recorded with pen camera. I was happy with the work. I trimmed the ends and made it a perfect shape. I removed the cape forcefully as she smiled at the mirror which was recorded. I placed a red bow on her head depicting the picture as she stood up. She looked at the cut hair on the floor and exclaimed, ‘Oh my!’
Me: Madam you look best in short hair.
Aishwarya: Thank you mahi. (She hugged me as I was happy with the hug.)
I requested her for one last shot which was holding the scissors and saying at the camera ‘Are you Ready for the Cut?’. She said that and also the address and the date of inauguration.
I thanked for her making my dream come true. I requested to come to my salon after two days for inaugurating again in the presence of people. She was hesitant at first, then I pleaded saying it’s only for five minutes and agreed. I gave the coat, glasses and bag and paid her and walked to her car. She said bye and left. I went back to the salon thinking all that had happened. My dream had come true.
I had cut Aishwarya Rai’s beautiful long hair to short bob. Her hair is all with me. I gathered it all and kept safely. I then edited the video and published on YouTube. I also advertised in the papers.
Large number of people came on the day of inauguration to see Aishwarya Rai. She had come as she had promised. Women were shocked to see her hair cut. Aishwarya Rai cut the ribbon, wished me luck again and went.
And so, Aishwarya’s Hair Salon was born to the people and my business went well. All thanks to Aishwarya Rai’s beautiful hair. Love your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment