Friday 24 June 2016

The Transformation

It was a Saturday morning I went to school to my despise my classmate Riya wasn't here I loved looking at her long beautiful curls. They were so long that when she sat with her hair open it would touch the floor. I loved looking at it and touching it secretly. Sitting next to her was really the best thing that had happened to me in this school. I was waiting and waiting eagerly but half and hour went the teacher started the class I thought she won't come to school today. "May I come in madam" I heard her voice I instantly looked at the door "Oh my god is it really her. All my dreams have come true today" I said it in my head. I could see all eyes in the class stuck on her head. Everyone was looking at her new hair but me I went crazy looking at her. I could feel a bulge in my pants, I looked down to see my penis was growing big. She ignored all the stares and walked straight to our table. She sat on her seat and turned towards the side to keep her bag down. I could see the full view of her haircut now. She was really close to me her shaved neck was looking beautiful and her buzzed sides and back. It was getting more and more difficult for me to control my self. The eyes went back to the board as the teacher scolded us to concentrate on what she was teaching. I could see some girls trying to tease her by caressing their own hair but she didn't seem to care about it at all. She had the longest and the most beautiful hair in our school but now it was all gone. I have to admit it made her look sexier. I tried talking to her normally but it was difficult as I couldn't move my eyes away from her hair. The lunch break rung after a few hours I couldn't really understand how soon the time went by all I could concentrate on was her hair. She bent on the side to take her lunch box out and I could see the amazing sight of her that was her clean neck. I tried controlling my feeling and sat quietly concentrating on my lunch rather than anything else. A herd of girls surrounded our table I knew they were there to ask her about her hair. "Where is you hair rapunzel? " asked the leader of the herd and every one started laughing "may be her hair got stuck in the lawn mower" another girl commented. It continued for 10-15 minutes girls barging some nasty comments about her but there wasn't a reaction from her she continued eating her lunch. The girls went away I looked at her and asked "why didn't you say anything to those girls they really?" "I don't care what they say I love my new hair" she replied in a low voice. "Do you like it?" she asked I nodded in agreement. "Then why don't you touch I know you've been staring at my neck and my buzzed hair. I won't mind if you touch it" she said. I was seconds away from cumming in my pants I swear if she had said another word I would have done it. But I gathered all my strength and squeaked out "not here". " So where?" she asked she knew I was extremely uncomfortable at this moment she already had a look at the growth in my pants. "At my place after school" I said stuttering "No come to my place my parents and brother have gone away for the weekend. Call your parents tell them you'll be late" she said. I couldn't believe my luck as if it was the best day of my life the girl I fantasied about got her hair cropped short and now asking me to come to her home. I seriously wasn't believing it I thought its all a dream. The school finished and we were packing our stuff "so you're ready right?" she asked. I just could nod to her I didn't know what to say there. We walked out of the school together and stepped on the bus. In around 25 minutes we reached one of the most popular residential areas she told me we have to get down from the bus. We got down from the bus and she took me to her home. It was a beautiful looking house her parents will be mighty rich I thought. She unlocked the door and we got into the house. There was a girl sitting on the couch when we entered the house she looked like the same age. She was looking beautiful her body was amazing great breast, nice butt and long waist length hair. I saw the same look on her face that I saw on every other face in school when they saw riya's new hair for the first time. "Riya how could you? what the hell? where is your hair? " she couldn't say a word properly being shocked looking at Riya's new look. "Don't be so shocked dear. I got bored of long hair so I decided to chop it off" Riya replied. "Mom didn't tell me you were going to come?" asked Riya "Yes I came after you left your parents were leaving and they told me you'll stay here alone for the weekend so I decided to give you company" replied Megha. "Okay this is my friend Ravi he's here to help me study. Ravi you know Megha is in the same class we can all study together" Riya said. We all walked into her room Riya told me and Megha to start she needs to change first. She went to her bathroom "So you guys are classmates or more than that" asked megha giggling. "Oh no we're just classmates" I replied. We chatted for a bit then Riya came back. "Megha I think you should cut your hair. Its too long and its really hot out there" said Riya "Oh no I wont I just love my hair" Megha replied. " Okay I have an idea touch my head and tell me how it feels" said Riya and sat on her lap. Megha reluctantly placed her hand on riya's forehead and moved it back to her neck I could see the change in her face when she reached her smooth neck. I knew she was loving it she was running her fingers and hands all over Riya's shaved neck and buzzed sides. "Will you let me comb your hair" asked Riya "yes" was all Megha could say still mesmerized by the feel she got from touching Riya's hair. Riya placed a chair behind Megha and sat behind her. She started combing her hair from the base of her forehead till the ends caressing it gently. I could see the change in Megha's reaction she was enjoying her hair being brushed "you like it don't you" asked Riya "who doesn't dear every long haired girl loves when someone brushes their hair. Didn't you love it when you had long hair" replied megha. "Megha you have split ends there can I at least trim you hair" Riya asked "okay but jus 1 or 2 inches not more" replied Megha reluctantly. Riya got up from the chair and started to look for something in her drawer she took out a pair of scissors. She came and sat back she asked me to bring my chair near hers so I can see it properly. I did as she asked and sat right beside her. Megha couldn't see us we were sitting right behind her Riya picked my right hand up and placed it on her neck. My penis rose like a cannon as soon as my hand touched her neck. She placed the scissors an inch below her shoulders and kept a finger on her lips signalling me not to say a word. She then started cutting her hair snip...snip....snip...snip I could see her hair raining down to the floor my penis was now really erect it was bulging right through my pants. She ran the scissors right through the other side cutting her hair uneven to her shoulders. She then made me press her neck and buzzed sides with my fingers. She herself started to massage Megha's neck with her fingers running her hands right up to her fore head. It seemed like megha hadn't yet realized all her long hair was shorn short. "You like my fingers on you neck dear?" asked Riya "Yes I love them where did you learn it Riya" replied Mehga "From my barber when he chopped my hair to my shoulders he massaged me like this" Megha turned around I quickly moved my hands towards my pants to hide my bulge. "My hair why did you cut it so short Riya?" Megha said looking at the floor then at her now shoulder length hair. "I'm going to cut it shorter dear and You'll love it she increased the intensity of the massage "okay" was all megha could say. Riya got up and went to the bathroom she was hiding something behind her when she returned. She slid it in her pocket and picked up a bottle of water. She poured the water over Megha's head and massaged her head with her fingers. I could see megha was really enjoying it. Riya took out a straight razor from her pocket and winked at me. She placed the razor on Mehga's forehead and made a scrape forward her bangs fell on her nose. Megha loved the sensation of the razor on her head. She was moaning when Riya started shaving her hair. Riya continued her work and shaved her fore head clean. I couldn't control my self now I opened my pants and started caressing my penis. Riya looked at me and smiled. She now moved to her back and started shaving it she made scrape after scrape and we could hear the moans of Megha. She moved to the sides and shaved them clean. Megha moved her hands up to her head and started feeling the bald head. "Wait just a few minutes dear I have to complete it" said riya and went back to the bathroom. She came back with a tube of shaving cream. She poured out some of the cream and applied it on Megha's head. She again picked up the razor and started scraping off the cream from Mega's head every pass made her head look smoother. She shaved slowly and gently making small but efficient strokes on her head. In few minutes all the cream was scraped off from Megha's head. It was looking really smooth both girls were touching her head loving it. "Get up dear, its my turn" said Riya. Megha got up from the chair and looked at me caressing my penis she smiled looking at it. She took her position behind Riya and poured water over her hair and massaged her her the way she was being massaged. Riya asked me to sit in front of her on the table I went and sat on the table. My penis was right in front of her face she held it and started giving me a hand-job making slow gentle stokes having a good look at my penis. "when I'm done this little creature needs to be shaved" she said looking at my penis hair. Mehga placed the razor on the back of riya's head and shaved it to her scalp. She kept making strokes and moaning while Riya kept moving her hands on my penis. Seeing her getting shaved made me bigger and bigger. Megha shaved Riya's sides and back it was easy for her as those parts were already buzzed. Riya stopped her from shaving the top of her head. "we'll do it later dear" she said and pointed towards my penis. Megha came forward and started applying shaving cream on my penis the girls took turns and shaved me clean. All of us walked to Riya's bed and layed down me in the middle and the 2 girls around me. It was a dream 2 shaved girls one of them the girl of my fantasy. "I want some tattoos and I want to pierce my navel and nipples" said Riya "I too want some of my body parts pierced" said meghna. Lets go do it and on the way back I'll take you to the barbershop I went to. said Riya.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment